• Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #213297

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0 Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ALL
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Hi
We are having a hard time getting products linking properly with Falang and Hikashop.
Currently we are building the clients shop on one of my servers since he has an active eCommerce site.
I have spent a good amount of time researching and trying to get things set up correctly before posting here. I even set up a new install of Hikashop and Falang on a separate web site and can not reproduce the issue. It all seems to work fine on the second test install.

I have a Product Listing menu link set up. (I also tried creating one for each language plus one for all languages. This did not help.)

The issue is when someone clicks on a product when in Vietnamese some products direct to the English product and some with English direct to the Vietnamese product.

What controls the link direction?
In Products/The Product there is a field for "Canonical URL" with a link similar to
en/product/1-nelly-a-01-acrylic-nippers or it could be set to vi/product/1-nelly-a-01-acrylic-nippers.
Which would be correct? Does the setting have line up with the default language?

Thank You for any help or ideas
Bruce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #213299
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Bruce C.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds