Falang translation

• Thank you received: 114
8 years 4 months ago #221431

Hi,

1. I am using Falang. First I couldn't translate category canonical url... Found that I had to enable "Activate the edition of content in multiple languages". There was another button "content published by default" which I enabled too. After I did both "content published by default" button disappeared which I would like to disable now. How can I do this?

2. Where I can link menu item id to minicart module? With wishlist module everything is fine but I cant find it in minicart...
Update. It seems that problem is related with my template override on product/cart. I think this is the code it is using to display title

<?php if(@$defaultParams['link_to_product_page']){ ?> <a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$row->product_id.'&name='.$row->alias.$url_itemid);?>" class="moduleItemTitle"><?php } ?>
                                    <?php if(@$row->main_product_name) echo $row->main_product_name; else echo $row->product_name;?>
								<?php if(@$defaultParams['link_to_product_page']){ ?></a><?php } ?>
And it it is different from default hikashop.

The problem is that title link isn't working as it should. If click on product title from minicart module it will display that product in same page you are, even home....But everything is fine with other template which is using default hikashop product/cart
Could anyone tell me if this code is good or how can modify it to display title link correctly?

Thanks

Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 4 months ago #221490

Hi,

1. The option "content published by default" has been removed. The content is now automatically published so the option is not necessary anymore.

2. It's indeed a problem of the template override on the cart module.
It would be best to ask your template provider to update the cart module override so that you get the fix but other customers of theirs do too.
Basically, you want to replace the line:

<?php if(@$defaultParams['link_to_product_page']){ ?> <a href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$row->product_id.'&name='.$row->alias.$url_itemid);?>" class="moduleItemTitle"><?php } ?>
with:
<?php if(@$defaultParams['link_to_product_page']) { ?> <a href="<?php echo hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&cid='.$row->product_id.'&name='.$row->alias.$this->url_itemid, $row);?>" ><?php } ?>

8 years 4 months ago #221507

Hi,

Thank you Nicolas for replay.

I did simple thing. I have replaced that code with hikashop default:

<td class="hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value hikashop_cart_value">
						<?php if(@$defaultParams['link_to_product_page']) { ?> <a href="<?php echo hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&cid='.$row->product_id.'&name='.$row->alias.$this->url_itemid, $row);?>" ><?php } ?>
						<?php echo $row->product_name; ?>
						<?php if ($this->config->get('show_code')) { ?><span class="hikashop_product_code_cart"><?php echo $row->product_code; ?></span><?php } ?>
						<?php if(@$defaultParams['link_to_product_page']) { ?></a><?php } ?>
And it works well.
It also display product code. However product code generated by hikashop isn't really nice looking. If you have "dress long black" it will generate something like "dre_ss_lon_bla"
So question. Is there a way to have product code generated from letters and numbers instead words? I know I can remove code but I would like to have it and it would be a pain to enter them manually.

Thanks again for your support, appreciated!

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 4 months ago #221567

Hi,

In that case, you can create a small hikashop plugin and implement the onBeforeProductCreate(&$product, &$do) trigger in order to set yourself the $product->product_code yourself.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

8 years 4 months ago #221591

Hi,

If I knew how to create it... I will ask on commercial job section.

Thank you Nicolas

8 years 4 months ago #221677

Fixed....

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds