Strange tooltip behaviour and translation

• Thank you received: 114
8 years 2 months ago #228068

Hi,

1. So, i have updated to 2.6.1 and everything seems to work fine. Just need some css adjust.
However there is strange problem with tooltip. ( Example,There is a facebook logo on the bottom right side which has tooltip) Before update with 2.6.0 version tooltip was working on any page except hikashop categories or product page, or any page related to hikashop. Pages like home page, reviews and blog tooltip was working fine. Now after update tootlip is working on any hikashop related pages only. Not sure what could be the problem and how can i resolve it?

Update: Here is screenshot of the joomla registration and mouse over "Name". I found file which is giving me problems in media/com_hikashop/js -> jquery-ui.min.js If I rename it everything is working fine. So looked at it more and removed this line:

{function h(){return i||a.options.disabled!==!0&&!t(this).hasClass("ui-state-disabled")?("string"==typeof r?a[r]:r).apply(a,arguments):e}

and everything is working fine now with tooltip but price cursor filter is not displayed. I need other solution?

Another thing with hikashop version 2.6.0 where is filter by price with cursor displayed none of tooltips is working. Would it be hikashop, joomla or my template....If hide it all ok.

2. How can tooltip words( Average, total, your votes ) on voting stars be translated?

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 2 months ago #228117

Hi,

1 - Between HikaShop 2.6.0 and 2.6.1 ; the jquery lib included in the package has not changed.
And the tooltip system hasn't changed either (hikashop_tooltip).
All that part is still the same since almost one year.

Now I made some modifications in HikaMarket to introduce a new tooltip lib. That lib has been also added in HikaShop (long before HikaShop 2.6.0) and is currently used "manually" in the view and it not used by hikashop_tooltip for the moment.

So I do not understand your patch or the relation between your patch and the tooltip that you're trying to fix.

2 - You can override every translations in HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

8 years 2 months ago #228220

1. So after a lot trying it isnt fixed for me. Before update vote.php was giving problems and tooltip wasnt working on any page if it is not related to hikashop. One of members from here did some modifications and it was working on all pages if there was no filter by price with cursor. Now after update that modification isnt working anymore. So i only have 2 options. Update and have no tooltips on pages without hikashop or update and remove that line or hide filtering by price with cursor for tooltip to work. If no one can help then i would like to now if i remove that line of code which is related to cursor wouldnt it give any more problems?

Update. It seems I found what was giving me problems.If page has hikashop content module with vote stars enabled tooltip isn't working on that page. So now I thinking is it hikashop related or my template? Template quickstart has same problem. How can this be fixed?

2. Thanks. Kinda stupid me. Translation string was in GB file but not in my language. Should think twice next time :)

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 2 months ago #228245

Hi,

The screenshot you gave in your first message show a tooltip with a wrong display.
That specific tooltip is a regular Joomla tooltip ; which means that it is handle by Joomla and your template.

Now, if you're talking about the tooltip for the votes ; in latest releases, we introduce the support of the tooltip lib included in HikaShop.

But regarding the fact that your screenshot show the user registration (and that tooltip is a regular Joomla tooltip) ; I can't see or check that you have any other issue with other tooltips.
For the moment I can only see that you have an issue with a tooltip which is currently not related to HikaShop itself.

To repeat myself, the patch you (or someone else, It is not important) made in the jquery file is not a real patch.
It might fix maybe, something but it is only a workaround of the real issue.
So it just hides one problem and generates a lot more behind.

By the way, if you can show us your real issues on tooltips ; it will help us to help you.

Otherwise, I'm afraid that the tooltip in the registration is just a regular Joomla tooltip and his display is related to your template ; you didn't show any issue with tooltips on vote and we do not have any link to any page to see the issues. So we are a little bit stuck and won't be able to help you further.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

8 years 2 months ago #228308

Hi,

Thank you Jerome for your answer and helping me with it.
Lets do it from beginning.
I have attached some screenshots to be more specific with what happening.
On 3 screenshots with NOTOOL tooltips isn't working. On other 3 screenshots with YESTOOL they are working.

If page is not related to hikashop like reviews menu which is jlex review component, joomla or any other no tooltips is working. Page needs to have something with hikashop for tooltips to work.
Here is the link to demo website. kyra.lt/demo/en

However with home page it is something different. I have 2 hikashop content modules on home page and both needs to have votes disabled for facebook, twitter icons on the bottom right to have working tooltips. Hikashop new tooltip on stars working perfect on all pages.
With hikashop 2.6.0 vote.php was modified and tooltips were working but now with 2.6.1 version vote.php is different and there is no way to do it again. Even no errors are displayed.

Regards

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #228390

Hi,

This issue is not related on the HikaShop votes, but more on the template / jQuery-ui.

Please replace the content of the file "media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui.min.js" by the one of the attached file.

File Attachment:

File Name: jquery-ui_min_js.zip
File Size:54 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

8 years 2 months ago #228462

Hi,

Not sure what you have done with that file Xavier but now its works.
Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #228519

Hi,

In our version of jQuery-ui we integrate the tooltip library, but it was in conflict with your template tooltip javascript.
So the file I gave you is our library but without the tooltip part.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds