characteristics variants (values) translation

• Thank you received: 3
4 years 7 months ago #310954

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14

Hello, I have question regarding products characteristics variants (values) translation. I have checked that It is possible to do translation of characteristics variants (values) presented on product page in list of values as dropdown list (product / show_block_characteristic.php) – translation is done using System-Configuration-Languages. Unfortunately this translation doesn’t work for characteristics variants (values) presented in hikashop_product_variant_subname on product page (product / show_tabular.php) and presented in the cart (checkout / show_block_cart.php).

How can I make characteristics variants (values) translation working not only for product / show_block_characteristic.php but also for product / show_tabular.php and checkout / show_block_cart.php ?

Regards,
Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
4 years 7 months ago #310966

Hi,

That's a good point.
Add the code:

if(strpos($val->characteristic_value, '<') === false)
							$val->characteristic_value = hikashop_translate($val->characteristic_value);
before the code:
						$variant->characteristics_text .= $separator . $val->characteristic_value;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php and let us know how it goes so that we can add the change on our end too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg_C

• Thank you received: 3
4 years 7 months ago #310998

Hi Nicolas, it works - thank you very much !

Regards,
Greg

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds