Can not save the language file

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 9 months ago #333920

-- url of the page with the problem -- : lethuongco.com.vn

Hi,
Atfer I install Hiakmarket, I can not modify the language file from both Hikashop & Hikamarket configuration language tab
When I click "SAVE" then it open another page without saving lang file => www. .../administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 9 months ago #333930

Hi,

I don't think it's linked to HikaMarket.
So if I understand correctly, you can access the languages tab of the HikaShop configuration, and you can click on the "edit" pencil icon for the language, and it properly opens the language file form page (with the two big text areas on the left and right of the page). The issue happens when you click on the save button on that page, which brings you to the HikaShop dashboard instead of saving the translation file modifications. Is that correct ?
That looks like a server limitation on the POST parameters. mod_security and suHosin do have such limitation capabilities.
We would need to look at the situation in your backend to analyze the problem.
In the mean time, please note that you can use Joomla's translation override mechanism. It is compatible with HikaShop so both interfaces allow you to do basically the same. We just prefer our interface instead of Joomla's and we had it in HikaShop when Joomla didn't had yet its interface for it:
www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/joom...ew-language-override

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 9 months ago #334133

Thanks
I solved it.
It is not Hika's isse

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds