Display Generated coupon on thank you message

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #156508

Hi All;

I've a website that creates a coupon with a unique serial number, and sends it to the user, however i would like to have the coupon printed as part of the thank you message, is it possible to do so pls?

I'm using the latest version with Joomla 2.5

Many thanks

Lucio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 10 months ago #156513

Hi,

To be able to display the coupon in the "thank you" page, we have to be sure that the order is right confirmed when the "thank you" page is displayed.
If the order is not confirmed, HikaSerial might not have create the serial, or assign it.
We have to be sure that the order is confirmed in this page if we want to add some code to load the serial and display it, otherwise we won't find any data to display.

I hope my explanations are clear enough.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 10 months ago #156580

Hi Jerone

thank you for your quick answer.

I'm planning to display the coupon after the sale has been completed via credit card.

Is it easy to implement , pls?

Thanks

Lucio

9 years 10 months ago #156598

Hi,

In the "hikashop | front-end | your_frontend_template | checkout | after_end" view.
You can use the code below to retrieve the serials for the order:

if(!empty($this->order)) {
	$filename = rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikaserial'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php';
	if(file_exists($filename) && include_once($filename)) {
		$db = JFactory::getDBO();
		$serialConfig = hikaserial::config();

$display_serial_statuses = $serialConfig->get('display_serial_statuses','');
		if(empty($display_serial_statuses))
			$display_serial_statuses = array($serialConfig->get('used_serial_status','used'));
		else
			$display_serial_statuses = explode(',', $display_serial_statuses);
		foreach($display_serial_statuses as &$s) {
			$s = $db->Quote($s);
		}
		unset($s);

$query = 'SELECT serial.*, pack.*, order_product.*, u.user_cms_id FROM '.
			hikaserial::table('serial') . ' as serial '.
			'INNER JOIN '. hikaserial::table('pack') . ' as pack ON serial.serial_pack_id = pack.pack_id '.
			'LEFT JOIN ' . hikaserial::table('shop.order_product') . ' as order_product ON serial.serial_order_product_id = order_product.order_product_id '.
			'LEFT JOIN ' . hikaserial::table('shop.user') . ' AS u ON serial.serial_user_id = u.user_id '.
			'WHERE serial.serial_status IN ('.implode(',',$display_serial_statuses).') AND serial.serial_order_id = ' . $this->order->order_id;
		$db->setQuery($query);
		$serials = $db->loadObjectList();

//
		// Display the serials with the variable $serials
		//
	}
}
Kind regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 10 months ago #156622

Hi Jerome

i'm assuming when you say:

"In the "hikashop | front-end | your_frontend_template | checkout | after_end" view"

For me to go to:

Login as admin to Joomla
Go to the HikaShop Component
Displays
Views
Filter by my template "rt_lumiere'
Find the CheckOut then edit the after_end file.

If thats correct, i do not have the Checkout to after_end file.

How can i get that pls?

Thanks

Lucio

9 years 10 months ago #156623

Hi,

I means that :

Or in the demo website: click here

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Attachments:

9 years 10 months ago #156626

Got it Thanks!

i'm pasting the code before the line:

$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE') );

And will use the $serials

Hope thats ok

Thanks

Lucio

9 years 10 months ago #156785

Hi Jerone

I have added the following code to the after_end.php

<?php
/**
 * @package  HikaShop for Joomla!
 * @version  2.3.0
 * @author  hikashop.com
 * @copyright  (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
 * @license  GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
 */
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><?php

if(!empty($this->order)) {
  $filename = rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikaserial'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php';
  if(file_exists($filename) && include_once($filename)) {
    $db = JFactory::getDBO();
    $serialConfig = hikaserial::config();

$display_serial_statuses = $serialConfig->get('display_serial_statuses','');
    if(empty($display_serial_statuses))
      $display_serial_statuses = array($serialConfig->get('used_serial_status','used'));
    else
      $display_serial_statuses = explode(',', $display_serial_statuses);
    foreach($display_serial_statuses as &$s) {
      $s = $db->Quote($s);
    }
    unset($s);

$query = 'SELECT serial.*, pack.*, order_product.*, u.user_cms_id FROM '.
      hikaserial::table('serial') . ' as serial '.
      'INNER JOIN '. hikaserial::table('pack') . ' as pack ON serial.serial_pack_id = pack.pack_id '.
      'LEFT JOIN ' . hikaserial::table('shop.order_product') . ' as order_product ON serial.serial_order_product_id = order_product.order_product_id '.
      'LEFT JOIN ' . hikaserial::table('shop.user') . ' AS u ON serial.serial_user_id = u.user_id '.
      'WHERE serial.serial_status IN ('.implode(',',$display_serial_statuses).') AND serial.serial_order_id = ' . $this->order->order_id;
    $db->setQuery($query);
    $serials = $db->loadObjectList();

//
    // Display the serials with the variable $serials
    //
    echo "Please make a note of your voucher code: " . $serials;

}
}
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE') );
And unfortunately it does not echo anything, if feels that the IF statement isn't working

Thanks

Lucio

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice !!

9 years 10 months ago #156793

Hi,

You can use a

var_dump($this->order);
To see the content of the variable.
If the is nothing in the order, HikaSerial won't be able to display anything because there is no validated order when the page "after_end" is displayed.
Without order, it is not possible to display the serials.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 10 months ago #156840

Hi

I've pasted the code var_dump($this->order);

And it didn't print anything!

Why is that pls? Is it possible to fix pls?

Thanks

Lucio

9 years 10 months ago #156848

Hi,

Anything or "null" ?

If you had anything, are you sure you edited the view for the right template ?

If you had "null", it means that the order is not confirmed or accessible while displaying the page.
At this moment I don't have specific idea for a patch and I guess that I will ask to the rest of the HikaShop team.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

9 years 10 months ago #156993

Hi Jerone

I'm sure i'm editing the right file, pls see picture below:

And didn't get any thing printed from the var_dump, it feels that the after_end file is not executed.

Thanks

Attachments:

9 years 10 months ago #157002

Hi,

The "after_end" is called when the customer have completed his order and return to the website.
It is the page where you see the "thank you for your order".

The other solution will be to redirect the user to another page, like the order page (in his user control panel).
And in this page, the serial will be displayed. You can edit the way that the serials are display using the HikaSerial views.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: luciogodoy

9 years 10 months ago #157104

Hi J

I'm using the HkaShop Credit card payment option, could that be the problem?

The order is marked as shipped when the transaction is done.
thanks

Lucio

9 years 10 months ago #157131

I've setup a PayPal payment option and i got the following from the dump, but no serial!

var dump Start: object(stdClass)#954 (40) { ["order_id"]=> string(2) "17" ["order_billing_address_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["order_shipping_address_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["order_user_id"]=> string(1) "6" ["order_status"]=> string(9) "confirmed" ["order_type"]=> string(4) "sale" ["order_number"]=> string(3) "T17" ["order_created"]=> string(10) "1400862269" ["order_modified"]=> string(10) "1400862319" ["order_invoice_id"]=> string(2) "16" ["order_invoice_number"]=> string(3) "S16" ["order_invoice_created"]=> string(10) "1400862319" ["order_currency_id"]=> string(1) "4" ["order_full_price"]=> string(7) "0.01000" ["order_tax_info"]=> array(1) { ["VAT"]=> object(stdClass)#951 (3) { ["tax_namekey"]=> string(3) "VAT" ["tax_rate"]=> string(7) "0.20000" ["tax_amount"]=> float(0) } } ["order_discount_code"]=> string(0) "" ["order_discount_price"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_discount_tax"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_payment_id"]=> string(1) "2" ["order_payment_method"]=> string(6) "paypal" ["order_payment_price"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_payment_params"]=> string(0) "" ["order_shipping_id"]=> string(0) "" ["order_shipping_method"]=> string(0) "" ["order_shipping_price"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_shipping_tax"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_shipping_params"]=> string(0) "" ["order_partner_id"]=> string(1) "0" ["order_partner_price"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_partner_paid"]=> string(1) "0" ["order_partner_currency_id"]=> string(1) "0" ["order_ip"]=> string(12) "10.70.25.101" ["customer"]=> object(stdClass)#950 (29) { ["user_id"]=> string(1) "6" ["user_cms_id"]=> string(3) "586" ["user_email"]=> string(24) "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." ["user_partner_email"]=> string(0) "" ["user_params"]=> object(stdClass)#949 (0) { } ["user_partner_id"]=> string(1) "0" ["user_partner_price"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["user_partner_paid"]=> string(1) "0" ["user_created_ip"]=> string(12) "10.70.34.185" ["user_unpaid_amount"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["user_partner_currency_id"]=> string(1) "0" ["user_created"]=> string(10) "1399911993" ["user_currency_id"]=> string(1) "0" ["user_partner_activated"]=> string(1) "0" ["id"]=> string(3) "586" ["name"]=> string(14) "xxxxxxx" ["username"]=> string(5) "xxxxx" ["email"]=> string(24) "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." ["password"]=> string(34) "xxxxx" ["user type"]=> string(0) "" ["block"]=> string(1) "0" ["sendEmail"]=> string(1) "0" ["registerDate"]=> string(19) "2014-05-12 16:26:32" ["lastvisitDate"]=> string(19) "2014-05-23 16:22:53" ["activation"]=> string(0) "" ["params"]=> string(44) "{"site_language":"en-GB","language":"en-GB"}" ["lastResetTime"]=> string(19) "0000-00-00 00:00:00" ["resetCount"]=> string(1) "0" ["user agent"]=> string(0) "" } ["order_subtotal"]=> float(0.01) ["shipping_address"]=> object(stdClass)#947 (19) { ["address_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["address_user_id"]=> string(1) "6" ["address_title"]=> string(2) "Mr" ["address_firstname"]=> string(5) "xxxx" ["address_middle_name"]=> NULL ["address_lastname"]=> string(8) "xxxxx" ["address_company"]=> NULL ["address_street"]=> string(6) "xxxxx" ["address_street2"]=> string(0) "" ["address_post_code"]=> string(0) "" ["address_city"]=> string(6) "qweqwe" ["address_telephone"]=> string(9) "312313123" ["address_telephone2"]=> NULL ["address_fax"]=> NULL ["address_state"]=> string(13) "Aberdeenshire" ["address_country"]=> string(14) "United Kingdom" ["address_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["address_vat"]=> NULL ["address_default"]=> string(1) "1" } ["fields"]=> array(9) { ["address_title"]=> object(stdClass)#945 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(5) "Title" ["field_namekey"]=> string(13) "address_title" ["field_type"]=> string(14) "singledropdown" ["field_value"]=> string(95) "Mr::HIKA_TITLE_MR Mrs::HIKA_TITLE_MRS Miss::HIKA_TITLE_MISS Ms::HIKA_TITLE_MS Dr::HIKA_TITLE_DR" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_options"]=> string(107) "a:5:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_firstname"]=> object(stdClass)#944 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(1) "2" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(9) "Firstname" ["field_namekey"]=> string(17) "address_firstname" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "text" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(1) "2" ["field_options"]=> string(107) "a:5:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_lastname"]=> object(stdClass)#943 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(1) "4" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(8) "Lastname" ["field_namekey"]=> string(16) "address_lastname" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "text" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(1) "4" ["field_options"]=> string(107) "a:5:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_street"]=> object(stdClass)#942 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(1) "6" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(6) "Street" ["field_namekey"]=> string(14) "address_street" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "text" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(1) "6" ["field_options"]=> string(107) "a:5:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_post_code"]=> object(stdClass)#941 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(1) "8" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(9) "Post code" ["field_namekey"]=> string(17) "address_post_code" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "text" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(1) "8" ["field_options"]=> string(107) "a:5:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_city"]=> object(stdClass)#940 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(1) "9" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(4) "City" ["field_namekey"]=> string(12) "address_city" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "text" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(1) "9" ["field_options"]=> string(107) "a:5:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_telephone"]=> object(stdClass)#939 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(2) "10" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(9) "Telephone" ["field_namekey"]=> string(17) "address_telephone" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "text" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(2) "10" ["field_options"]=> string(107) "a:5:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_state"]=> object(stdClass)#938 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(2) "13" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(5) "State" ["field_namekey"]=> string(13) "address_state" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "zone" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(2) "13" ["field_options"]=> string(135) "a:6:{s:12:"error message";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:5:"state";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(0) "" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } ["address_country"]=> object(stdClass)#937 (19) { ["field_id"]=> string(2) "14" ["field_table"]=> string(7) "address" ["field_realname"]=> string(7) "Country" ["field_namekey"]=> string(15) "address_country" ["field_type"]=> string(4) "zone" ["field_value"]=> string(0) "" ["field_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_ordering"]=> string(2) "14" ["field_options"]=> string(137) "a:6:{s:12:"errormessage";s:0:"";s:4:"cols";s:0:"";s:4:"rows";s:0:"";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:4:"size";s:0:"";s:6:"format";s:0:"";}" ["field_core"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_required"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_default"]=> string(26) "country_United_Kingdom_222" ["field_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_categories"]=> string(3) "all" ["field_with_sub_categories"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_frontcomp"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend"]=> string(1) "1" ["field_backend_listing"]=> string(1) "0" ["field_display"]=> string(0) "" } } ["billing_address"]=> object(stdClass)#935 (19) { ["address_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["address_user_id"]=> string(1) "6" ["address_title"]=> string(2) "Mr" ["address_firstname"]=> string(5) "xxxx" ["address_middle_name"]=> NULL ["address_lastname"]=> string(8) "xxxxx" ["address_company"]=> NULL ["address_street"]=> string(6) "wqeqwe" ["address_street2"]=> string(0) "" ["address_post_code"]=> string(0) "" ["address_city"]=> string(6) "qweqwe" ["address_telephone"]=> string(9) "312313123" ["address_telephone2"]=> NULL ["address_fax"]=> NULL ["address_state"]=> string(13) "Aberdeenshire" ["address_country"]=> string(14) "United Kingdom" ["address_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["address_vat"]=> NULL ["address_default"]=> string(1) "1" } ["products"]=> array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#948 (19) { ["order_product_id"]=> string(2) "17" ["order_id"]=> string(2) "17" ["product_id"]=> string(1) "2" ["order_product_quantity"]=> string(1) "1" ["order_product_name"]=> string(16) "Platinum Voucher" ["order_product_code"]=> string(5) "10001" ["order_product_price"]=> string(7) "0.01000" ["order_product_tax"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_product_tax_info"]=> array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#934 (14) { ["taxation_id"]=> string(1) "1" ["zone_namekey"]=> string(26) "country_United_Kingdom_222" ["category_namekey"]=> string(11) "default_tax" ["tax_namekey"]=> string(3) "VAT" ["taxation_published"]=> string(1) "1" ["taxation_type"]=> string(0) "" ["taxation_access"]=> string(3) "all" ["taxation_cumulative"]=> string(1) "0" ["taxation_post_code"]=> string(0) "" ["taxation_date_start"]=> string(1) "0" ["taxation_date_end"]=> string(1) "0" ["tax_rate"]=> string(7) "0.20000" ["zone_type"]=> string(7) "country" ["tax_amount"]=> float(0) } } ["order_product_options"]=> string(0) "" ["order_product_option_parent_id"]=> string(1) "0" ["order_product_wishlist_id"]=> string(1) "0" ["order_product_shipping_id"]=> string(0) "" ["order_product_shipping_method"]=> string(0) "" ["order_product_shipping_price"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_product_shipping_tax"]=> string(7) "0.00000" ["order_product_shipping_params"]=> string(0) "" ["order_product_total_price_no_vat"]=> float(0.01) ["order_product_total_price"]=> float(0.01) } } ["additional"]=> array(0) { } ["order_subtotal_no_vat"]=> float(0.01) } var dump End:

9 years 10 months ago #157162

Nailed!

i've created the following code:

$voucher_number = $serials->serial_data;

Perhaps it would be nice (for people like me) to supply this code with the code you have supplied me perviously

Many thanks

Lucio

9 years 10 months ago #157163

Hi Lucio,

I have to admit that I can't understand your request.
Can you re-explain it ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds