Pre-sale questions

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 9 months ago #160282

We have a client that is interested in using hikashop on his website, and I wanted to be sure it has full capability of meeting his requirements.

1. Gift Certificates

It appears that hikaserial can handle his gift certificate requests:
GIFT CERTIFICATE: REFERENCE: www.actnafool.com COPY GIFT CERTIFICATE. NEED THESE CERTIFICATES TO BE NUMBERED CONSECUTIVELY BEGINNING W/ # 110001

I wanted to be sure we can program hikaserial with a beginning number in the sequence and that it could go in consecutive order thereafter.

2. Membership
Membership - he is wanting to create membership on the general site. If a user registers for membership on the general site - that is combined with hikashop functionality, correct?

3. Email upon shipment
If the client marks the order as shipped in hikashop - will an email automatically be generated to let the customer know it has shipped?

4. If an item is a gift - will client be notified so they can mark invoice price to "0"?

5. Can client manually alter invoices in the backend of hikashop pretty easily? And, can they print out an invoice for each order?

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 9 months ago #160286

Hi,

1. HikaSerial can generate gift certificates and using the plugin "series generator" you can generate consecutive numbers.

2. I do not understand the question and does not see the link with HikaSerial and membership.

3. It is an HikaShop question, not an HikaSerial one.
And : It depends

4. I do not understand your question.

5. It is an HikaShop question not an HikaSerial one.
And : Yes.

Please use the HikaShop section for your HikaShop question ; I made the support on HikaSerial and HikaMarket (my components) but the HikaShop support team is more capable to answer you for that.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds