Error messages when editing serials

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 3 months ago #259175

-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi,
when I edit a serial in the backend it shows these error messages:

Notice: Undefined index: serial in /www/xxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/serial.php on line 63

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/xxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/serial.php on line 63

Notice: Undefined variable: values in /www/xxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/helpers/helper.php on line 933

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /www/xxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/helpers/helper.php on line 933

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$serial_pack_id in /www/xxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/classes/serial.php on line 89

I can edit and everything seems to be working, but the messages are irritating. They start showing when I search for a serial the second time. The first time no error messages are shown.

Thanks
Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 3 months ago #259177

Hi,

The line 63 is

foreach($formData['serial'] as $col => $val) {
If you do not have the index "serial" in the variable "formData" it means that the form is not submitted correctly.
So you're not saving anything in the serial.

I'm afraid that you have another kind of problem which is breaking the serial edition form in your backend.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds