Paypal Payment Confirmation Error

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 2 weeks ago #264730

Hi,

I was successfully able to integrate HikaSerial with HikaShop and its working fine for several payment methods, such as Stripe, with payments being set to 'confirmed' and emails being sent with the serials successfully. However there seems to be an issue with either HikaSerial or Hikashop when handling Paypal payment notifications.

I followed all the instructions from the following page and still Paypal payments are not being set to confirmed, even though I can see the transactions when I log into my Paypal Account:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification

I enabled Debug mode but payment logs are empty but I receive the following notification from HikaSerial/shop:
Hello,
A Paypal notification was refused because the connection to the confirmation server failed.

Check the documentation concerning this issue at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...pal-error#connection
This notification was for the order B4X3 on the website edi-manager.com/ You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
edi-manager.com/administrator/index.php?...ask=edit&order_id=43

Since Stripe is working fine, obviously there isnt any issues on my webserver side, so I assume its either something related to Hikashop or Paypal itself.

Can you please shed some light here?

Thanks in advance
Marco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 2 weeks ago #264732

Hello,

I'm sorry but your question is not related to HikaSerial but is related to HikaShop itself.
I really recommend you to take a look at the paypal issues documentation page ; it looks like you have an issue with your web hosting provider.
If you can't figure it out ; please open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds