QRcode generator with custom data how to?

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 2 weeks ago #266909

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest Firefox

Hello, I had HikaSerial Standard 1.9.1 and my license finish more that 4 months ago so I can renew :(

Do You have any working installation, cause I need to know if the functionality is enough for me. I need that customer receive mail with QRcode with this data (Name, Surname, email, document, document number and product name).
If You have some working installation it will be great to take a look on configuration side.

If i can set that after buying client receive on the email QR code with data i wrote it will be exactly what I'm looking for

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 2 weeks ago #266921

Hello,

Like I wrote you by email:

I'm afraid that I don't understand your part about "working installation" ; I don't know what you mean.

If you want to include a QRCode in the HikaShop order confirmation email ; you can use the "attach serial" plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ns-attachserial.html
That plugin is available since a long time and you have it with HikaSerial 1.9.1

That documentation contains an fully working example and contains details about how the plugin is working.
We know that the confirmation might not be very easy but that is the only way to have some really flexible and powerfull.
And each "attach serial" configuration is specific to the website needs and what you want to display into !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds