seat and e ticket

• Thank you received: 92
10 years 10 months ago #106044

"POST have been delete and question is more focus . "

Can we create one group of serials for all the articles/products that have in common a categories Name ?

regard's

Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by lionel75. Reason: rewrite focus on subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 10 months ago #106088

Hi,

The "Series generator" is really simple for his serial generation. It creates serials with successive numbers but if you want have different min-max, you have to have several "series generator" configurations so, several packs.
At this moment, you can assign one different pack per product variant (or different products).

But the idea is having one product (with two variants) which will be linked to two packs, which will contains all seats (serials).
You do not require to pre-generates the serials, the "series generator" could create them dynamically.

If you want a more specific generator, you can implement your own algorithm. You do not require to build one from scratch.
The plugins includes in HikaSerial could be used as a base for your plugins.
Our documentation describe a little more the useful function for the generation plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/125-hikaser...tml#generator_plugin

In your case, the plugin "series generator" could be useful.
In HikaSerial zip package, you will find a folder "back/extensions" which contains the default HikaSerial plugins. You can extract some plugins you want and read directly the code. Using these example plugins which have generic features, you can extend them in order to implement your advance features.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 9 months ago #112574

Hi
I think my last question was not only relevant to Hikaserial but also to hikashop

Even i have not read the code because i was focus on hikashop.
I read that hikaserial is use to attribute a serial to a article/variant.

1) so if in order all my products ( 4) are link to different group of serial , i ll have many (4) serial ?
Does it mean i ll have 4 mail ?

2) does the attribution beetween article/variant AND Serial can be compute using category ?
for example i have many articles that have a category in common , because i don't want to attach a group of serial( 10item) to a group of same article ( 10 items) .
I hope there is something that could do the work for me to avoid create all Serial group manually
Could i configure Hikaserial for that all articles that have this category ll have a serial ?

3) can i undertand serial like a way to send specific information related to product item after the deal have been pay .
the specific information let the buyer do something show in a reader ( human/ machine) to be bale to do something ( pass for enter in Museaum, key of a software , virtual money "buy" something ....)
in real word article is a piece of paper with a custom shape and unique information (code bar / number )
in virtual word the article is the same but using digital content ( HTML/pdf with text/image that the buyer could print/use )
So genererate/design "partial pre made" digital content is the focus point .....
wich media php( joomla) library could be use for design digital content ?

Thank's for any feedback

Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by lionel75.

10 years 9 months ago #112618

Hi,

1) You will receive one single mail with 4 serials into.

2) It is not include in HikaSerial but it is possible to create a "mass action" to do such job.

3) Yes HikaSerial is design to provide unique content with bought articles.
The plugin "AttachSerial" uses the GD PHP library to generate an image and attach it to the confirmation emails.
It also possible to create dynamic download files which does not point to a real file but which would be caught by HikaSerial (Like the "download" mode in the plugin "attach serial").

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 9 months ago #112645

i was not aware of PHP GD API ( GD make me think of MS GDI) so i was thinking it was a low level library .

Thank's

10 years 9 months ago #112646

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds