HikaShop PreSales Question

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 4 months ago #177766

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 64bit windows

Hi I juts have presales questions about hikaserial as I DIDN'T saw ANY video on YouTube what I found lil bit not professional! :)
So here it is:

Question 1. : Can I add own generated license keys 'serials' from my text file and upload it to component?

Question 2. If yes, Will the serials be sent :

A) Only one serial per download
B Sent serials even for Free Products
C) Will be serials display in Emails to customers
D) Will this be all Automatic OR I will need (Confirm orders?)

As I am asking this all to be sure because I saw many ppl has issues with this to sending serials and all other issues, so i dont want to buy it and then asking again help.

Thank you and happy Halloween :)

Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by janya171.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 4 months ago #177768

Hi,

I don't think that youtube is the key of a professional product ; maybe one day but I really prefer spending time in order to make professional products than making videos :)
But we have some documentation pages and tutorial (I know it's text but it explains the process quite precisely)

Answer 1 : Yes HikaShop have an import feature which allow you to upload your pre-generated serials in the database.

Answer 2 : C & D
Because I don't understand A and B ; I can't tell you.
HikaSerial is a very flexible product which support different kinds of "structure", you can configure it to assign serials when the order is created, or confirmed, or shipped, or whatever you want.
The serial can be display in the customer email (or not) ; can be displayed as text or attached as dynamic images.
You can attach an HikaSerial pack to every products you want, even free products
You can read more about "what is a serial" in this documentation page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#what-is-a-serial

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds