• Thank you received: 1
9 years 5 months ago #179620

-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- HikaSerial version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Latest

Hi Guys,

Is it possible for me to add a serial number - manually to an order after purchase (just before confirmation)? So that when the order comes in I can edit it to add the serial number and then when I press confirm - the order confirmation email is sent to the buyer with the serial number included (attached or in the copy)

Believe in Better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #179623

Hi,

Because HikaSerial have an automatic processing ; if you want to attach a serial to an order manually, you could lost this serial if you click on the "refresh association" button for example.
So, yes it could be possible to assign manually a serial number to an order but it will require some improvements in HikaSerial in order to keep the information that the serial as been added manually ; in order to not "touch it".

That's why, for the moment, If you want to add something manually to an order ; i will more recommend you to use an order custom field (thanks to HikaShop business).

Regards,

PS : If you don't want to provide your version number, php or brwoser name, please let the fields empty.
Joomla have two "latest" versions ; one for 2.5 and one for 3.x
So if you think that the information is irrelevant for your thread, just skip it.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds