image for product and hikaserial

• Thank you received: 92
8 years 11 months ago #199667

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : many

1) If i have 4 image for each product and the 1st is for attach hikaserial and 234 are photo of product ; Is there a way to configure hikaserial to select only one and the first image in ticket and hikashop to see photo only product page without 1st ? . ( i think of .... custom plugin ? )

2) the documentation about attach serial should have a more explicit capture screen .

3) in attach serial ; the meaning of raw can be difficult to understand i test and see is type of container of value .raw word is difficult to understand. raw can mean text but image can be also text like Base64 . a=1 does 1 is raw (int/character ) and a is number compare to a="1" where a is string and 1 is .....

Really think test is the best way to learn progress with hikashop foruml documentation . Really great ...
Thank's

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by lionel75.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #199727

Hi,

1) if you use the "dynamic text" or the "product..." you can specify that you want to extract the image and you can also specify which image you want to extract. Like

product.image.1
To display the second image (the first image is the "0").

2) It is more than difficult to provide images which can feet to all cases ; specially with all attach serial images that I was able to see where users were able to create amazing configurations that I was not able to imagine.
That's why I preferred to provide a sample configuration with different elements and let the user test it and play with it.

3) Raw means "non formatted content", it's "pure", "unprocessed" or "natural" ; it's the data which directly comes from the database.
Like you know, times are stored using a timestamp in the database ; so the raw is the timestamp but you can decide to format is and display it as a date (convert it).

4) The plugin "attach serial" has been made in one afternoon ; I had a little idea and I wanted to make a test ; then that plugin grow with the users ideas and requirements.
There is not really a way to use the attach serial plugin, for what I saw, the users play with it and create what they want, what they imagine and I'm pretty happy with it because it means that the tools is flexible enough to not restrict the user.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel75

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds