Access forbidden Error
12 years 6 months ago #148617
by eabuel
Access forbidden Error was created by eabuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
southernempress.com/administrator
-- HikaShopBusiness -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying to export my list of serials into a CSV file for a company that is going to be selling them for me. When I go into the pack, I see the first 20 serials, but when I go to page 2 I get Error Access forbidden.
Thanks for your help.
Everett Buel
-- HikaShopBusiness -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm trying to export my list of serials into a CSV file for a company that is going to be selling them for me. When I go into the pack, I see the first 20 serials, but when I go to page 2 I get Error Access forbidden.
Thanks for your help.
Everett Buel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148619
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Access forbidden Error
Hi,
Can you please indicate your HikaSerial version number ?
I suppose it's a problem related to the Joomla 3 access system.
Could you give me the page you where when you got the 500 page ? "ctrl=serial&task=listing" ?
Thanks to this information I should be able to reproduce it in my local Joomla 3 website.
Regards,
Can you please indicate your HikaSerial version number ?
I suppose it's a problem related to the Joomla 3 access system.
Could you give me the page you where when you got the 500 page ? "ctrl=serial&task=listing" ?
Thanks to this information I should be able to reproduce it in my local Joomla 3 website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148622
by eabuel
Replied by eabuel on topic Access forbidden Error
HikaSerial: 1.8.1 the Latest
southernempress.com/administrator/index....kaserial&ctrl=serial
I have been removing some of the serials manually so there isn't 500 now, but plenty to reproduce.
thanks for your help again Jerome
southernempress.com/administrator/index....kaserial&ctrl=serial
I have been removing some of the serials manually so there isn't 500 now, but plenty to reproduce.
thanks for your help again Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #148624
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Access forbidden Error
Hi,
Can you please try to replace in the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/serial/view.html.php" the content
By:
It should initialized correctly the task for Joomla 3 and work correctly when changing the page.
Regards,
Can you please try to replace in the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/serial/view.html.php" the content
Code:
$filterType = $app->getUserStateFromRequest($this->paramBase.'.filter_type', 'filter_type', 0, 'int');
Code:
$task = JRequest::getVar('task', '');
if(empty($task))
$task = 'listing';
$this->assignRef('task', $task);
$filterType = $app->getUserStateFromRequest($this->paramBase.'.filter_type', 'filter_type', 0, 'int');
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #151267
by eabuel
Replied by eabuel on topic Access forbidden Error
Hello Jerome,
Sorry for the delay on this, it got pushed to the bottom of my list.
Your fix didn't work. I would be glad to set you up with ftp access if you like.
Cheers for now,
Everett
Sorry for the delay on this, it got pushed to the bottom of my list.
Your fix didn't work. I would be glad to set you up with ftp access if you like.
Cheers for now,
Everett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #151269
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Access forbidden Error
Hi,
You can send me some backend access and ftp access by private message.
Kind regards,
You can send me some backend access and ftp access by private message.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169205
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Access forbidden Error
Hi Guys,
I have a problem like this on J 3.3.3 with Hikaserial 1.8.3 - I have a few packs using the plugin attach serial.I can only see the first 20, when I try to go to the next page or use the >> I get the error:
Error
Access forbidden
Please help me, I've tired applying the above code... to no effect
I have a problem like this on J 3.3.3 with Hikaserial 1.8.3 - I have a few packs using the plugin attach serial.I can only see the first 20, when I try to go to the next page or use the >> I get the error:
Error
Access forbidden
Please help me, I've tired applying the above code... to no effect
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169209
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Access forbidden Error
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/pack/view.html.php" and replace
By
It will fix the problem of pagination in the pack listing.
(the patch will be include in the next HikaSerial release).
Regards,
Thanks for the report.
Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/pack/view.html.php" and replace
Code:
$filterType = $app->getUserStateFromRequest($this->paramBase.".filter_type", 'filter_type', 0, 'int');
Code:
$filterType = $app->getUserStateFromRequest($this->paramBase.".filter_type", 'filter_type', 0, 'int');
$task = JRequest::getVar('task', '');
if(empty($task))
$task = 'listing';
$this->assignRef('task', $task);
(the patch will be include in the next HikaSerial release).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169213
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Access forbidden Error
Hiya Jerome... nope error still persists..
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169219
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Access forbidden Error
Hi,
I got the error in my Joomla 3.3 test website while browsing the packs in the backend, but with the patch the problem is solved.
In the plugin "attach serial", the selection of the packs is made using the namebox system, there is no pagination into it (so not possibility to change the page).
So, I don't know of which problem you're talking about.
Regards,
I got the error in my Joomla 3.3 test website while browsing the packs in the backend, but with the patch the problem is solved.
In the plugin "attach serial", the selection of the packs is made using the namebox system, there is no pagination into it (so not possibility to change the page).
So, I don't know of which problem you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds