- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 2
Order display messed up with hikaserial 1.10.0
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217834
by earmaster
Order display messed up with hikaserial 1.10.0 was created by earmaster
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : JS error: Uncaught TypeError: window.oNamebox is not a function
php error: Fatal error: Class 'hikamarket' not found in /var/www/vhosts/dev.earmaster.com/www/public/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/orderserial/tmpl/show_order_back_show.php on line 241
Hi!
After having installed Hikashop 2.6.0 and HikaSerial 1.10.0 I ran into a problem, when I tried to view a order in the backend the styling / layout was completely gone, looking like a real error.
I figured from the "Fatal error" with hikamarket that it might be related (since I don't have HikaMarket), so I went into the show_order_back_show view and went to line 241, containing
And I removed the
part, so it now looks like this:
And this seems to have solved the issue regarding the initial error / messed out display.
However, When I try to "Add pack", upon submitting the "add pack" I get a "403 - Access forbidden" Not sure if it's related to the first error, but I'm having a feeling that it is.
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : JS error: Uncaught TypeError: window.oNamebox is not a function
php error: Fatal error: Class 'hikamarket' not found in /var/www/vhosts/dev.earmaster.com/www/public/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/orderserial/tmpl/show_order_back_show.php on line 241
Hi!
After having installed Hikashop 2.6.0 and HikaSerial 1.10.0 I ran into a problem, when I tried to view a order in the backend the styling / layout was completely gone, looking like a real error.
I figured from the "Fatal error" with hikamarket that it might be related (since I don't have HikaMarket), so I went into the show_order_back_show view and went to line 241, containing
Code:
var data = 'pack=' + parseInt(value.value) + '&qty=' + parseInt(qtyFix.value) + '&qtyvar=' + parseInt(qtyVar.value) + '&<?php echo hikamarket::getFormToken(); ?>=1';
And I removed the
Code:
+ '&<?php echo hikamarket::getFormToken(); ?>=1'
part, so it now looks like this:
Code:
var data = 'pack=' + parseInt(value.value) + '&qty=' + parseInt(qtyFix.value) + '&qtyvar=' + parseInt(qtyVar.value);
And this seems to have solved the issue regarding the initial error / messed out display.
However, When I try to "Add pack", upon submitting the "add pack" I get a "403 - Access forbidden" Not sure if it's related to the first error, but I'm having a feeling that it is.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by earmaster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217839
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order display messed up with hikaserial 1.10.0
Hi,
Thanks for the report of the issue.
In fact, the best is to replace
By
I have made the correction in my side and I have generate a new HikaSerial 1.10.0 package with the fix.
We will see to release a new version of HikaSerial (1.10.1) soon.
Regards,
Thanks for the report of the issue.
In fact, the best is to replace
Code:
hikamarket::getFormToken()
Code:
hikaserial::getFormToken()
We will see to release a new version of HikaSerial (1.10.1) soon.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217913
by earmaster
Replied by earmaster on topic Order display messed up with hikaserial 1.10.0
Hi Jerome!
That did the trig regarding the 403 error and i'm now cable of adding a serial number to a order manually.
However, I noticed that when trying to assign a serial number (via the "Add pack" function) to a order which order status isn't part of the"Assignable order statuses" I get the error below:
Of course this is because that a serial isn't suppose to be assigned here due to "incorrect order status" (according to HikaSerial). But I though I should tell you none the less.
That did the trig regarding the 403 error and i'm now cable of adding a serial number to a order manually.
However, I noticed that when trying to assign a serial number (via the "Add pack" function) to a order which order status isn't part of the"Assignable order statuses" I get the error below:
Notice: Undefined property: orderserialViewOrderserial::$packs in /administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikaserial/orderserial/show_order_back_show.php on line 128 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikaserial/orderserial/show_order_back_show.php on line 128
Of course this is because that a serial isn't suppose to be assigned here due to "incorrect order status" (according to HikaSerial). But I though I should tell you none the less.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by earmaster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217943
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order display messed up with hikaserial 1.10.0
Hi,
Thanks for the report : I'll perform a test in the same condition than yours in order to fix it.
Regards,
Thanks for the report : I'll perform a test in the same condition than yours in order to fix it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds