Order display messed up with hikaserial 1.10.0

• Thank you received: 2
8 years 5 months ago #217834

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : JS error: Uncaught TypeError: window.oNamebox is not a function
php error: Fatal error: Class 'hikamarket' not found in /var/www/vhosts/dev.earmaster.com/www/public/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/orderserial/tmpl/show_order_back_show.php on line 241

Hi!

After having installed Hikashop 2.6.0 and HikaSerial 1.10.0 I ran into a problem, when I tried to view a order in the backend the styling / layout was completely gone, looking like a real error.

I figured from the "Fatal error" with hikamarket that it might be related (since I don't have HikaMarket), so I went into the show_order_back_show view and went to line 241, containing

var data = 'pack=' + parseInt(value.value) + '&qty=' + parseInt(qtyFix.value) + '&qtyvar=' + parseInt(qtyVar.value) + '&<?php echo hikamarket::getFormToken(); ?>=1';

And I removed the
+ '&<?php echo hikamarket::getFormToken(); ?>=1'

part, so it now looks like this:
var data = 'pack=' + parseInt(value.value) + '&qty=' + parseInt(qtyFix.value) + '&qtyvar=' + parseInt(qtyVar.value);

And this seems to have solved the issue regarding the initial error / messed out display.

However, When I try to "Add pack", upon submitting the "add pack" I get a "403 - Access forbidden" Not sure if it's related to the first error, but I'm having a feeling that it is.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by earmaster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 5 months ago #217839

Hi,

Thanks for the report of the issue.
In fact, the best is to replace

hikamarket::getFormToken()
By
hikaserial::getFormToken()
I have made the correction in my side and I have generate a new HikaSerial 1.10.0 package with the fix.
We will see to release a new version of HikaSerial (1.10.1) soon.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
8 years 5 months ago #217913

Hi Jerome!

That did the trig regarding the 403 error and i'm now cable of adding a serial number to a order manually.

However, I noticed that when trying to assign a serial number (via the "Add pack" function) to a order which order status isn't part of the"Assignable order statuses" I get the error below:

Notice: Undefined property: orderserialViewOrderserial::$packs in /administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikaserial/orderserial/show_order_back_show.php on line 128 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikaserial/orderserial/show_order_back_show.php on line 128

Of course this is because that a serial isn't suppose to be assigned here due to "incorrect order status" (according to HikaSerial). But I though I should tell you none the less.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by earmaster.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 5 months ago #217943

Hi,

Thanks for the report : I'll perform a test in the same condition than yours in order to fix it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds