• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
8 years 3 months ago #224938

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 43.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :

1054 Unknown column 'serial_random' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT serial_id FROM fr67y_hikaserial_serial WHERE serial_pack_id = 1 AND (serial_status = '' OR serial_status IN ('free','reserved')) AND (serial_user_id = 4 OR serial_user_id = 0 OR serial_user_id IS NULL) AND (serial_order_id = 25 OR serial_order_id = 0 OR serial_order_id IS NULL) ORDER BY serial_user_id DESC, serial_random ASC, serial_id ASC LIMIT 0, 1

Hi, this is the second hikashop I installed. first one flawless. Second one I can´t make it to receive the Paypal notification so that it switches to confirmed. I did read the forum or any infos I could find for hours but couldn´t manage it. Also I compared settings to the working website icluding php versions, htaccess and so on ( both on same server). Also in Debug Mode it doesn´t show me any problems. Only error message is the one I uploaded, which I receive when I try to change the order status manually to confirmed

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 3 months ago #224962

Hi,

The issue is coming from HikaSerial.
Last time we updated the package to add an hot fix, some elements from the next release has been introduced.
I just upload a new package in order to fix that.

Please re-download HikaSerial 1.10.1 and your order confirmation will work.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
8 years 3 months ago #225028

Thanks a lot for the support! Updated and tested. Now I can switch manually to confirmed and the email with the code is being sent. But Paypal notification is still not working. I used also the debog mode op the plugin. Because there was nothing in the log it seems something is blockin it. As I said I have an other website ont zhe same server, with same config up and runng with Hikashop and no issues so far....

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 3 months ago #225058

Hi,

So I'll suggest you that documentation page on paypal issues ; and specially the section on the notification issues.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification

If you still have paypal notification ; please re-create a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Because of the reported issue on HikaSerial ; I moved that thread into the HikaSerial forum section.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds