- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
The description of the button is not shown
10 years 7 months ago #230938
by neo191987
The description of the button is not shown was created by neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230970
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The description of the button is not shown
Hi,
Please create a language override for
And place ul/li tags into, like
Regards,
Please create a language override for
Code:
HIKA_SERIAL_LISTING_DESCRIPTION="List of your serials"
Code:
HIKA_SERIAL_LISTING_DESCRIPTION="<ul>li>List of your serials/li></ul>"
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231089
by tonp
Replied by tonp on topic The description of the button is not shown
Hi,
I added the string
HIKA_SERIAL_LISTING_DESCRIPTION="List of your serials"
to the language file en-GB.com_hikaserial.ini.
But unfortunately I can't get it to work; the button's description remains empty
Regards,
Ton
I added the string
HIKA_SERIAL_LISTING_DESCRIPTION="List of your serials"
to the language file en-GB.com_hikaserial.ini.
But unfortunately I can't get it to work; the button's description remains empty
Regards,
Ton
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231090
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic The description of the button is not shown
And in my case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231111
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The description of the button is not shown
Hi,
I don't see any ul/li in your text.
Please follow my instructions if you want to solve your problem.
Regards,
I don't see any ul/li in your text.
Please follow my instructions if you want to solve your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231179
by tonp
Replied by tonp on topic The description of the button is not shown
Hi Jerome,
I sure also tried that (addition of <ul><li>...</li></ul>, but to no avail.
Regards,
Ton
I sure also tried that (addition of <ul><li>...</li></ul>, but to no avail.
Regards,
Ton
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231180
by tonp
Replied by tonp on topic The description of the button is not shown
I've tried other, standard Joomla templates as well; no result.
Using RT Ricochet now.
Regards,
Ton
Using RT Ricochet now.
Regards,
Ton
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231261
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The description of the button is not shown
Hi,
The display in our demo website is fine.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/other-fea...s/user-control-panel
Please check your CSS rules.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
The display in our demo website is fine.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/other-fea...s/user-control-panel
Please check your CSS rules.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237547
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic The description of the button is not shown
This is a solution to the problem associated with the description of a button.
Open plugins/hikashop/serials/serials.php
And edit row
On
Can you fix this problem in the package as I downloaded the latest package and still the problem is there.
Open plugins/hikashop/serials/serials.php
And edit row
Code:
$buttons['serial_listing'] = array(
'link' => hikaserial::completeLink('serial&task=listing'.$cancel_id),
'image' => 'serial',
'level' => 0,
'text' => JText::_('HIKA_SERIALS'),
'description' => ''
Code:
$buttons['serial_listing'] = array(
'link' => hikaserial::completeLink('serial&task=listing'.$cancel_id),
'image' => 'serial',
'level' => 0,
'text' => JText::_('HIKA_SERIALS'),
'description' => JText::_('HIKA_SERIAL_LISTING_DESCRIPTION'),
Can you fix this problem in the package as I downloaded the latest package and still the problem is there.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by neo191987.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tonp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237579
by tonp
Replied by tonp on topic The description of the button is not shown
Chapeau!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237580
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The description of the button is not shown
Hi,
The patch is already in HikaSerial code since February 2 ; but I don't know why the download package is not up to date.
Regards,
The patch is already in HikaSerial code since February 2 ; but I don't know why the download package is not up to date.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237615
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic The description of the button is not shown
Hi a moment ago I downloaded the package again but still the problem is there. The file is dated 2 February but this line is not fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds