Serial Quantity and serial attachment not working

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #87482

Hi

I am trying to sell my own serial numbers generated by another software.

When "Link product quantity" is set to No, I update the product quantity manually and I can place an order but when I receive the confirmation email, it doesn't have the serial number attached. Also, I receive an email saying that "The pack Remote Support has a stock of only 0 serials", but I have 5 serials in the pack.

When "Link product quantity" is set to Yes, the product listing says No Items on Stock

I don't know what I am doing wrong

Below are the screenshots

Any help would be much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 2 months ago #87490

Hi,

Your pack does not use a generator. It means that it would use existing serials in the database.
I see that you have 5 unassigned serials for the pack. So there is no "free" serial for the pack. That's why the product quantity is set to 0 and that's why you can't have a serial attached to your order.

If you don't want to use a generator, you can import serials using the import system.
A serial have to be "free" to be used by the pack.
Otherwise, you can create a generator configuration using the "random generator" for example.

About the "attach serial" configuration, I guess that the current version of the plugin does not right accept spaces between pack id. (It is something which would be fixed in the next version).
But I see that you don't have any image specified for the configuration so the plugin could not create an image if it does not have any "base".
You can specify an image with relative path like: "media/com_hikashop/images/barcode.png"

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #87603

Hello Jerome

Yep, sorted... Thank you very much...

I assumed that Free to use means its available for the customers for free (with out payment)

Thanks again

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds