Hikashop + Hikaserial & groupon!

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 9 months ago #111053

Hi,

I have a big problem I have to solve, I would like your help.

We are selling through groupon.

We installed hikaserial to generate the serial to give to groupon.

The user pays a groupon and with the code that we provided the customer takes service from us.

The problem relates to the payment on our marketplace

How can I confirm that the customer has already paid to groupon, after entering the correct code?

The alternative is that I associated with serial coupon 100% of the price. But in this way I would have an invoice from zero euros I should then adjust by hand with the actual amount paid! :-(

In short, a beautiful chaos.

Please help!

thanks
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 9 months ago #111064

Hi Fabio,

Sorry but I still don't understand anything of what you want to do.
I do not know anything about groupon or how you can send them serials, how serials are configured, etc.

Of what I can understand, the only answer I can give you is that I don't know how validate a "groupon order" because it is an integration with groupon.

Please explain clearly your problem. We have very good knowledge in ours products, some knowledge about integrations, we can understand a lot of things but we aren't soothsayers.

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 9 months ago #111151

Hi,

I understand! :-)

I try to better explain my issue.

Groupon is a Coupon company: they push in email lot of offers to their customers about our online courses. People buy through the coupon company, comes in our website, and uses a code (ie.abcd1234) that gives a 100% discount.

Since we need to give to this coupon company e.g. 500 codes for their customers, we are using Hika Serials, together with all the Hikashop pro suite! We create the serials that Groupon give to people who buys. You pay, you receive a serial, you come to our website Insegnalo.it and spend it, of course not paying anymore.

So, people buy through Company and pay to them. I need that when they come to our marketplace, they put a code (the hika serial that I generate through HikaSerial) and they do not pay another time in our website, right? I would like to transform that serial in a 100% discount coupon in hika but, creating an invoice for the right whole price.

Example: you buy a product through the Coupon Company for 100Euros. After paying, you receive an hika serial abc123 (we create it), you come in our website, put that code and you will have the product in out catalogue for 0 Euros (you have already paid!). Perfect. Now i need to produce an invoice for 100 euros for you.

How can I realize it?
Any idea?

Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 9 months ago #111163

Hi,

If you use the "coupon generator", HikaSerial will create serials and HikaShop discount coupons too.
At this moment, the user will use the coupon code in the HikaShop checkout, like any other coupon code.

The serial won't store any information about the coupon, so you can't know in HikaSerial if the coupon is used or not.
At this moment, HikaSerial is more than a big coupon generator.

If you want to use the consumption feature of HikaSerial, you have to use a "consume" plugin.
The plugin "product add consumer" could be interesting. When a user want to consume the serial, HikaSerial will add in his cart the targeted product.
Thanks to the other plugin "productaddcheck" you can forbidden all user to buy this specific product if they don't use a right serial.
So your target product could be a free product, which is not accessible in the listing.
When using the serial in the special module, the hidden free product will be added in the cart and the user can validate the order.
Once the order validated, the serial will be marked as "used" by the plugin so, the serial won't work after that.

We made some improvements in this plugin in the last days, we will update HikaSerial just after the HikaShop release.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds