Regenerate serial attach image

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 2 months ago #140296

I want to design the attachment of the graphics, but since i am working with a RTL language it is not an easy task.
i need to resend orders in order to regenerate the email attachment and align the fields.
is there a way to resend the graphic email attachment attachserial plugin without regenerating orders?

if i try to go into an order and resend the email i get the following error:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_discount_price in /var/www/html/media/com_hikashop/mail/order_notification.preload.modified.php on line 208

it seems that the generation of the attachment works only once per order.

thank you in advance for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 2 months ago #140297

Hi,

The image added by the plugin "attach serial" is generated dynamically.
You do the right thing by clicking on the button "email" in the order.
But you have introduced a PHP warning by modifying the email "order_notification". You have to fix this problem if you want to remove the notice.

Which version of HikaSerial are you using ?
The plugin AttachSerial will attach the image for every emails when the order status is right (depending on your HikaSerial configuration). If you didn't change the order status, you should see the attachment, as you can see the HikaSerial content in in the email itself.
If you do not see the attachment, you might not use the latest version. In HikaShop we introduce the email "order_notification" for the email button in a quite recent release, his support in HikaSerial as been introduced in the latest build (1.8.0).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 2 months ago #140298

Hi,
I do use version 1.8.0 of HikaSerial.
the modification i did was only to adjust RTL and some graphics to the email. i will tray to see if i did something wrong there.

the HikaSerial configuration is at the default configuration (see attached). i did try to change the status from Confirmed to Created and back to Confirmed in order to regenerate the attachment, but then i get the PHP error.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 2 months ago #140324

Hi,

Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/mailform.php" and replace at the end of the file:

<input type="hidden" name="data[order][mail][html]" value="<?php echo $this->element->mail->html;?>" />
By:
<input type="hidden" name="data[order][mail][html]" value="<?php echo $this->element->mail->html;?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="data[order][mail][mail_name]" value="<?php echo $this->element->mail->mail_name;?>" />
It should fix the problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds