delivery serials? how do i

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 7 months ago #172132

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14-1

hi
I want to use my e-ticket as delivery note is this possible?
I have vendors and when product is purchased, the purchaser must
show delivery serial to vendors do get product and for vendors to get payed
he must enter delivery serial into my web

so I need to hide delivery serials from vendors (only admin and purchaser can see delivery serials)
and auto add new delivery serials (Attach Serial) to all new vendors product,

is this possible? do you have any ideas ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 7 months ago #172170

Hi,

I think we already talk about that specific point by email and I told you

Your need for HikaSerial is interesting.
For his main purpose, HikaSerial generate a serial for a product in the order. In your case you want to generate one serial per order.
The second part of the process is a "consumer" plugin, which will be change the order status of the associated order. To change it from "shipped" to "received" for example.
At this moment, you can just change the HikaMarket configuration to accept for payment the "received" orders (the default configuration is "confirmed, shipped").
The consumption plugin is not complicated to develop but the feature to generate one serial for each order is more interesting ; I have to investigate a little more in order to find the best way to do it. It could be something which could be integrated directly in HikaSerial.

Since the day I wrote that email, I didn't have to time to work on HikaSerial ; I am still working on HikaMarket 1.5.0 for the really big development on the variants/characteristics.
It means that there is still no consumption plugin for HikaSerial which will allow to change the order status when a specific serial is consumed.
In the same way, there is no feature in HikaSerial to generate one serial per order/sub-order.

HikaSerial attach the serials to the main order and not to the sub orders which means that the vendor shouldn't see the serial in their emails and in their orders. Only the main vendor showing the main order will access to it.
Also, you can remove the ACL "product / edit / plugin / hikaserial" so vendors won't be able to manage the serials assignations.

So, yes the global feature is possible but it requires some developments in order to add the consumption plugin and the feature to generate a serial for every vendor in an order (one serial per vendor, so when a serial is consumed, the vendor sub order is updated with the right order status ; so he can be paid for that).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds