- Posts: 298
- Thank you received: 7
How to include Brand/Manufacturer Image and other
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 45.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Is there a way to include the Brand/Manufacturer image and other fields on the certificate in the attachserial plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is currently no support of manufacturer data in the "attach serial" plugin.
So it is something which need to be added in the plugin ; I can add it in the HikaSerial TODO list but I am not able to gave you any schedule for the implementation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I created a custom image field "certificate_logo_image" and added it to the attachserial plugin, but its not showing, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing an entry to get it to show as there is an empty field there, and I can't find the instructions as to what to put in the field to get the image to show on the certificate.
Please see the attached image, what am I missing in the plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The configuration you have is correct.
But because you're using a product custom field, the image is stored in the HikaShop secure folder.
And the plugin "attach serial" is checking images in the HikaShop upload folder and also in the HikaSerial image folder.
It means that I have to add some code to also check in the HikaShop secure folder. (it's in the TODO list for the next release).
The secure folder is where HikaShop store the files that the customer do not have a direct access ; like product files or custom field files.
The "image" type in the "attach serial" plugin has been made to handle product image and also direct inclusion ; so you can put an image in the HikaSerial image folder and just specify the relative path.
One possibility with your current configuration is to use a text custom field for your product and just store the relative path for the brand image ; because the brand images are directly in the HikaShop upload folder, you just have to put the image filename.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any help really appreciated!
I've attached some screenshots.
As far as I can remember, the only other change that I've made was the last one you suggested here: hikashop.com/forum/17-serial-how-to/8845...s-in-text-areas.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't have any more hint or advice.
If it was working before it means that you have changed something in your files or configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just installed the old version of HikaSerial 1.10.3 and the images show just fine, but the paragraph spacing is screwed up
Reinstalled the newest version of HikaSerial 1.10.4 and the images disappear, but the paragraph spacing is good.
So it seems that one of the modifications you made in the plugin is what is causing the issue.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We started to work on the improvements for the image inclusion.There is currently no support of manufacturer data in the "attach serial" plugin.
So it is something which need to be added in the plugin ; I can add it in the HikaSerial TODO list but I am not able to gave you any schedule for the implementation.
Because we had to make a new HikaSerial package for an hot fix, the patch for the image inclusion has been added too.
So now HikaSerial can find for images in three folders:
- HikaShop image folder
- HikaShop secure folder
- HikaShop media folder
We also added in latest patch the support of the Joomla "images" folder ; but that patch is not in the current packages.
To do so, you need to update the "attachserial" plugin and replace
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The images are stored at images/com_hikashop/upload.
I tried the patch to include the joomla images folder and it didn't help.
I understand there is no support of manufacturer data in attach serial, I have everything I need in custom fields in vendor and product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please re-download HikaSerial 1.10.4 ; I included the full patch for the images and also the support for categories/manufacturer (which has not been tested).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Downloaded and install the new version, dumped site cache and browser cache, but what happens now in the admin area is that the administration template is lost (isis) but only in the order listing screen and when I go to the certificate to view it, I get: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'private' (T_PRIVATE) in /home/dollarsaver/public_html/plugins/hikaserial/attachserial/attachserial.php on line 1040"
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A bracket was missing during my copy/paste.
It's now fixed, you can re-download HikaSerial.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you, it all seems to be working now. I will run a test on using a manufacturer's field for an image and will let you know how it goes.
Thanks again. It is always a pleasure working with you guys!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1142 SELECT command denied to user 'dollarsa_jmln1'@'localhost' for table 'product' SQL=SELECT category.* FROM #__hikashop_category AS category INNER JOIN #__hikashop_shop.product AS product ON category.category_id = product.product_manufacturer_id WHERE product.product_id = 5333 AND category.category_published = 1 AND category.category_type = 'manufacturer' LIMIT 0, 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the plugin you will find a typo, please replace the two mentions of
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But how do I configure it to bring in the Manufacturer's Image?
Type: Attachserial_type_manufacturer
Parameter: ?
Format: Image
Parameter: ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Type : manufacturer
Parameter : image
Format : Image
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.