How to exclude a product or category from the coupon

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
2 months 1 day ago #359340

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.26

Hi, using the automatic coupon feature in Acymailing, it is not possible to exclude a product or category from the coupon (I have already asked their support team). I would like the coupon to be activated on all products except for one product or category. Specifically, I am referring to a product that can only be purchased with recurring payments. Is there a way to exclude a product or product category from any type of coupon? Obviously I know that if I create a coupon in Hikashop I can define the categories to which it can be applied and can, consequently, exclude others. But with the email marketing automation system, via Acymailing follow up, this function does not exist. Can you help me find a solution? For example, is there a function on the product page to disable any coupons for that product? I don't think I've seen it, but I'm asking anyway.

By the way, if a coupon is created with Acymail with a 10% discount on all products, therefore including a product with a recurring payment with PayPal of 100 euros each month, what value will be applied to the renewal of the second payment, 90 euros or 100 euros?

Thank you.
Best regards
Francesco

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 months 4 hours ago #359381

Hello,

Regarding your message, I'm not sure if I can help you for all your interrogations.
You are using HikaSerial Subscription but your question is related to an Acymailing feature and HikaShop coupons.

For the recurring payment, it depends on the content of the order. If all products are recurring product, the renewal will be done on the entire order, including the coupon and the rest.
But if the order contains just one recurring product, the plugin will perform the first transaction on the entire order and ask for the recurring only on the recurring product price.
Now we could see how we can add new settings in coupons/discount in order to indicate if the discount should be include in the recurring order.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

1 month 4 weeks ago #359396

Thank you,

Jerome wrote: But if the order contains just one recurring product, the plugin will perform the first transaction on the entire order and ask for the recurring only on the recurring product price.

In most cases, people who purchase on my site with recurring payment do so in an order with a single product. So I ask if I understood correctly: if the product has a price of 100 euros and is purchased with a 10% discount coupon for 90 euros, will the next recurring payment be 100 euros?

Thank you
Regards
Francesco

• Thank you received: 4004
1 month 4 weeks ago #359427

Hello,

No, the recurring will also be 90 euros.

Since all products of the order are recurring products, the entire order is used for the recurring, including payment/shipping/discount fees.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

1 month 3 weeks ago #359449

Thanks a lot
Francesco

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds