My congrats, some suggestions and some bugs

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #11882

nicolas wrote:

Like paypal ? Paypal doesn't have any references so I'm not following you.

Having a documentation would indeed help.

No, forget the story about the references! :P

This is actually much simple than what I was thinking at the begining when I first wrote about this.

All the process is done inside the website of EasyPay, just like PayPal.

For example:

When we select the payment by PayPal on the website, our system contacts with PayPal and sends the information about our account (e-mail) and the value of the order. Then, when customer sucessfully ends the payment, PayPal returns that info for us and automatically the website "knows" that the order is paid.

So basically, that's how EasyPay works. But besides allowing payments with Visa, Mastercard, etc.. (which PayPal also has for non registered users), they also have this type of payment which is here called in Portugal "Payment of Services".

So Basically we just need to know which parameters we need to communicate our website with their website and so you can easily program it for us to have a new plug-in available. :)

Have I been more clear now? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 3 weeks ago #11884

Yes

13 years 3 weeks ago #11886

Hehe. And after they answer to my e-mail (which was sent already), can I give it to you so you can configure it?

I supose it should be very simple as it should be basically change one of the existing plug-ins. :)

13 years 3 weeks ago #11887

Well, let's see how it looks first, it's not always as easy as you make it sound :)
You can use our contact form if you want to send your message in private to us: www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html

13 years 3 weeks ago #11888

nicolas wrote:

Well, let's see how it looks first, it's not always as easy as you make it sound :)
You can use our contact form if you want to send your message in private to us: www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html

Perfect. Thank you Nicolas for your awesome support!

This is just great! I'm loving using HikaShop! :D

And I will definitely buy the Business edition as soon as I start making money with the website (which is being built yet and filled with content).

13 years 3 weeks ago #11943

Nicolas, another question.

I want to have the software in different websites, just as I've told you before but I would need to have, JUST for the store, everything connected to the same DB.

So here's another idea:

31 - An option in admin panel for us to change where HikaShop should point to regarding the DB. I don't know if that's simple or not and I don't even know if that exists already, but if not it's actually something inovative in my opinion.

If this is not possible, please let me know how can I change the code so it can access to a specific DB.

Thank you. :)

13 years 3 weeks ago #11948

I think that it's more something like this extension extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en.../multiple-sites/5550 which you should ask for that, ie. the possibility to share only some tables. In joomla all the queries go through a single entry point so you can have extensions like these to direct the queries to different databases on the fly.

13 years 2 weeks ago #12901

Hi Nicolas,

Here's another suggestion:

32 - That the listing of products in Div can appear correctly alignment. For instance, if we have a product with a long name (eg. Book About Things That May Interrest You) as this is a big tittle, the buttons and the allignment with other items will not be correct.

It would be nice to have a correct align like in this website: www.69-ideias.com

And that's all. :)

PS: When will it be released a new version? And btw, as I've changed things (eg. frontend CSS) to personalize my shop, will it be destroyed after an update?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pedro Lima

13 years 2 weeks ago #12911

Hi,

Normally, you should be able to force the height of the divs with one line of CSS.

New versions are released approximately every two weeks. There is no clear date for next version but it should be soon.

If you personalized your CSS via the interface in the config, you won't loose it.

13 years 2 weeks ago #12918

nicolas wrote:

Normally, you should be able to force the height of the divs with one line of CSS.

hum, can you tell me which code should I add?

nicolas wrote:

If you personalized your CSS via the interface in the config, you won't loose it.

Ops, I've always used the changes directly on the files to change them.

If I went to the administration and just do "save" on the file, will it then work?

Anyway, even if it doesn't work I have backup in case something goes wrong. :)

And here it goes another suggestion:

This one is really interresting and some people that I know that uses other systems saw their sales raising after this.

33 - A option for us to put a product during 24 or 48 hours (or the hours we want) in discount and then, inside that product, we could have a countdown that would reset automatically the price after reaching zero. Or, at least, would make impossible for customers to order that product. Whatever is easier to program.

34 - Based on the idea above, a module to show, for instance in the front page or whatever, the products in countdown discount. So people could see the time running and which products were in discount at that time.

35 - And once more based on the idea 33, we could set in administration a list of products that would enter automatically when the other products endded. So it would change "automatically" and would stay in queue.

And that's it. Some more ideas. :)

Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by djdrumn.

13 years 2 weeks ago #12919

The code will depend. Could you give a link to that page so that we can have a look ?

Saving the CSS should be enough as it will generate a copy of the main CSS.
As long as you do your changes via the interface, you won't loose anything when updating. Be it for emails, for CSS, for views, data, images, etc.

13 years 2 weeks ago #12921

nicolas wrote:

The code will depend. Could you give a link to that page so that we can have a look ?

Saving the CSS should be enough as it will generate a copy of the main CSS.
As long as you do your changes via the interface, you won't loose anything when updating. Be it for emails, for CSS, for views, data, images, etc.

For instance, this: sexshopfl.com/index/index.php/pt/produto...id-46/name-novidades

Here you can see that some products are not aligned. :)

Thanks.

13 years 2 weeks ago #12922

If you edit your hikashop CSS, you will find such code:
span.hikashop_product_name {
display: block;
margin-bottom: 5px;
}

You can change it to:
span.hikashop_product_name {
display: block;
margin-bottom: 5px;
height: 40px;
}

and it will align them.

13 years 2 weeks ago #13331

I thought I've said something after your suggestion but it seems I didn't. Well, it's never too late to say thank you. :)

I want to ask you something. Is it possible to have the menu in here: www.sexshopfl.com/index like this one: www.69-ideias.com

I mean, whenever a person wants to navigate through the sub-categories, they have to click on the categorie and that is borring and time-consuming.

Some customers already complained about that. :(

If only they could have an option to navigate (with, for example, a + sign) through the sub and sub-sub-categories, that would be perfect.

And another question, when will a newer version be released? I would love to see some new things on the shop so we could be more competitive. :)

Thanks.

13 years 2 weeks ago #13332

In that case you would have to create standard joomla menus (one per category) of the type category listing and use a joomla menu module with such capability:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structu...igation/menu-systems

A new version is in preparation and will be available before the end of the week.

13 years 5 days ago #14227

The new version of HikaShop we released 2 days ago now includes, in the commercial editions, an integration with alphaUserPoints so that your customers can earn points when buying products and use them on their orders payment.

13 years 5 days ago #14252

nicolas wrote:

The new version of HikaShop we released 2 days ago now includes, in the commercial editions, an integration with alphaUserPoints so that your customers can earn points when buying products and use them on their orders payment.

Hi Nicolas,

When I try to download it always appears to me the version 1.4.8!

In free version there will be no more updates or is this some kind of error?

Thanks.

13 years 5 days ago #14255

The version number on the update system we use is still 1.4.8 as we don't want everyone to update yet. We want to be sure that the new version doesn't have any issues before. That's why it's written 1.4.8 in the file name, but it's really the 1.4.9

13 years 2 days ago #14463

Hi,

This suggestion I think it's very important to have as it definitely improve the sales!

36 - I suggest that we should have (for instance, in the shipping methods), an option where we could chose how many time the delivery takes. And what would it suite for? Simple! It would suite for customers to receive an e-mail on the same day of the delivery (or the day after that) asking their opinion about the received products, asking for a feedback or simply thanking customer. Whatever we would want that e-mail to be! Also, it would be great if we could chose an hour for the e-mails to be sent.

I've worked for an online company that when they started doing this, we started to have good feedbacks on our guestbook and customers started to be more loyal with our products, which raised the sales.

This is just another little thing to help us improve the sales.

You want to do this a great online shop software? So let's do it! ;)

I'm curious to see the next releases... I need to see new things working on the shop, put the ideas working. ;)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Pedro Lima

13 years 2 days ago #14464

Hi,

You can write the time of the delivery for the shipping method directly in the description of the shipping method description, no ?

If you want to send emails after a certain period after an order is made, that is already possible with the integration we have with AcyMailing. You can use automatic filters to subscribe users to lists when their order is confirmed or shipped and send them emails later on as follow ups, etc.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds