Product Details after checkout!

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 10 months ago #18850

I don't know I didn't test. But it should.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #18858

its not working as i guess it is taking from order table n my value is in order_product table.....im tryng to add tht to order table...
can u tell if we can take CVV number with card code n expiry date n check card holder on the bases as without cvv or cvvc ..its not secure any can know my cards number n expiry.

12 years 10 months ago #18860

No, it's taking the value from order_product. But it's not true as that data is not loaded from the database. That's the data which was given before to the database when creating the order which is passed to the payment plugin. Maybe that's why you don't have it ? But you should since you said it worked for the product lines. So it must be a bug in the code.

I don't understand your question for CVV.

12 years 10 months ago #18863

ok after check out it has static images n after that it is asking for card no. n card expiry date...as in screenshot...
1) card images should not be static it should be like u want to pay through visa card or master card or anyother...
2) Secondly, The card security code (CSC), sometimes called Card Verification Data (CVD), Card Verification Value (CVV or CVV2), Card Verification Value Code (CVVC),are different terms for security features for credit or debit card transactions, providing increased protection against credit card fraud.

Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #18864

Can we add CVV too...n how we will check it's validation ...

12 years 10 months ago #18868

1. Authorize.net does not allow customers to select the cards. All the cards will work.

2. You can activate an option for that on your authorize.net account. Again, that screen is on authorize.net so most of it can only be controlled by the options on authorize.net's end. You should contact authorize.net support if you can't find it in your authorize.net account.

12 years 10 months ago #18916

1)In my previous discussion have explained you the task i am up to. can it be achieved upgrading to business edition where in cost of a product can be calculated on the bases of lenghth etc.... as in documentation you send...

For example, if you sell your products by length or by m², you can create one or two custom fields of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields so that they appear on your product pages and you will be able to use the value entered by users in the quantity price calculations.

can i achieve that support like this in cost calculation. as i am facing a lot iof issues....Like cost is adding for first product if without checking out if continue shopping it doesn't add that cost..... :(

2)Regarding card validation code that option is checked in payment methods settings but still not taking CVC at the time of payment.....

3)Regarding registration while checking out how can i remove this "Additional Information" title if i dont want any extra fields while registration

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by mick.

12 years 10 months ago #18924

1/ It should be way easier with that solution yes.
2/ It's written in the documentation that the CVV option of the plugin is ONLY for the AIM API. But you're using the SIM API and HikaShop cannot control the CVV for it. As I already said, you need to contact authorize.net support for that.
3/ You need to edit your translation file via the interface in the tab Languages of the config: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

12 years 10 months ago #18968

here in order_confirm please tell is this code sending value to order table:
first I hve send the value from cart table to order_product like this:

$orderProduct->order_product_name = $product->product_name;
$orderProduct->order_product_code = $product->product_code;
$orderProduct->order_product_price = @$product->prices[0]->unit_price->price_value+$product->cart_product_support ;

and after wards here trying to send same to new field order_support see if it is correct and you may guide to add it directly to order_full_price.

$order->order_discount_code = @$cart->coupon->discount_code;
$order->order_currency_id = $cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id;
$order->order_full_price = $cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax;
$order->order_shipping_price = @$cart->shipping->shipping_price_with_tax;
$discount_price = 0;
$order->order_support=$product->cart_product_support;

12 years 10 months ago #18971

although i have commnented the code in authorize u explained even then it goes fine...
am i editing ryt file :
administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_authorize/authorize.net

want to add that extra cost in total..it shoul add this static value....why not so...

"x_amount" => round($order->cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax+'100',(int)$currency->currency_locale),

12 years 10 months ago #18986

You should change:
$order->order_full_price = $cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax;
by:
$order->order_full_price = $cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax=$cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax+$product->cart_product_support;
so that the total of the order is correct in the database for the order. Then, you won't have to change the total in the payment plugin.

12 years 10 months ago #19095

Yes did that ways but its not adding support value for all the products have to do it with for each??
for ex:
$175+$10= $185
$175+$10=$185
$4999+$10=$5009

total shoul be : $5379
tht ways its showing $5359
dint added for two more added for only one..

12 years 10 months ago #19097

ok got it done
$support_total = 0;
foreach($cart->products as $product){
$support=$product->cart_product_support;
$quantity_s=$product->cart_product_quantity;
$support_total+=$support*$quantity_s;
}

$order->order_full_price = $cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax=$cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax+$support_total;

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds