Issue with First Data Plugin

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #49846

I have a question. Since I didn't get any documentation from First Data I was wondering about the .pem and .key files. When I worked in ColdFusion the pem file was just the ten digits and extension. XXXXXXXXXX.pem and this new zip contains WSXXXXXXXXXX._.1.pem. Should this be renamed? Should the file be XXXXXXXXXX.pem? and .key?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #49847

The error message was generated by the test mode. First Data sends the data to a different server in test mode causing this error. I put it in Production mode and it worked.
So, don't use test mode with First Data.

• Thank you received: 13085
11 years 11 months ago #49926

Then send a screenshot of your settings to nicolas at hikashop dot com and I'll have a look.

As bulldzr said, the plugin works fine, so it's not a bug. It's just a setting which is not correct, whether it's the files format, the files path, the store id or something like that.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #160018

Man I hate reading these long strings of problems, replies, troubleshooting attempts and after all of that NO SOLUTION. Now I have the same issue. Curl error. I have called Firstdata and they said everything is set up correctly. l did a transaction with my last site/template but I upgraded to hika business and a new template recommended on Hikashop and now I can't make the plugin connect to First data and I get the Curl error:

There was an error during the connection with the First Data payment gateway

Curl Err [3] : malformed

• Thank you received: 13085
9 years 10 months ago #160078

Hi,

Thanks to the log that you provided I can see that you have the error:
This request requires HTTP authentication ().

So that's an authentication problem between the two servers.

Edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/firstdata/firstdata.php and change CURLAUTH_BASIC to CURLAUTH_ANY and try again. Thanks to that modification the authentication system will try different authentication methods and hopefully it will work.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds