• Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 months ago #79732

Hi

How was this resolved as i am experiencing the exact same issue

My customr gets notified of their order
I can recieve other site emails

but i get no order created email ???

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 5 months ago #79807

Hi,

We never got the access to that website.

If nothing explains in that thread helps, you should make sure that your email server is able to send emails from the "From address" email address to the "order creation email address notification" email address configured in the Email tab of the configuration.
If both are the same or from the same local domain, it's eventually possible that your email server will accept the email that HikaShop sends to it but will then refuse to deliver it. In such case, you might want to change the "order creation email address notification" email address to another email address not related to the first one.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
10 years 1 week ago #155349

Strange, now I have the same problem since some days. How can I solve this?

My clients get a order information mail, but I not. Very strange.

Please help me out with this...

Regards, Benny.

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 1 week ago #155390

Ok, I can't find the issue. Joomla admin informations works well. And the customer notifications too. But I get no "new order information". This is real bad and I don't know how to solve this.

Regards, Benjamin Klyeisen.

10 years 1 week ago #155354

Please ask your hosting company if they changed something to the configuration of your server/email server.
Also, ask them to check the error log of their email server.
If the emails couldn't be sent it's probable that an error would be logged.

Finally, also check that you didn't disable the email via the menu System>Emails and that you still have the settings like before in the Emails section of the configuration.

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 1 week ago #155429

Hello,

ok, my fault. But for all others, specially the german ones where the german translation is not that clear, you have also to write an valid email address in the fields of system/config/main-email:

-> E-Mail Adresse für Zahlungsbestätigung
-> E-Mail Adresse für Bestellbestätigung

I don't know why I have to write an email address here also because in the email its own there are the right addresses automatically. But they would not be send as long as you put those email addresses also in the above mentioned fields.

Regards, Benny.

10 years 6 days ago #155446

Indeed in the emails, if you don't fill the fields, it uses automatically the ones from the configuration.
But then, if you don't fill the ones in the configuration, HikaShop cannot use any other email address as these are the main ones.

10 years 5 days ago #155656

Hi!
I'm also experiencing the same problem, i used to received all order notifications now it when through my spam folder with error message attached.

Thank you.

10 years 5 days ago #155713

Hi,

That is a different issue.
If your emails go in the spam folder, you should test your emails with the www.mail-tester.com/ service and follow their recommendations to properly configure your email server/email settings/email content.

8 years 5 months ago #222553

Hi, i am having this problem right now
i am getting emails when someone use the contact form but no emails for order created.
I have an order now where i did not receive the last part of the credit card info.
I checked the plug in and it's published and the email listed is accurate.

Edit: turns out i am not receiving any emails through hikashop
if someone send an email through the product page contact us button i don't get it, i only receive through the regular contact us page.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by wolfhome.

8 years 5 months ago #222685

Hi,

Make sure that you have the HikaShop Email history plugin enabled.
When emails are sent by HikaShop, it stores them in the database and you can then see them via the menu Users->Email history
So looking there, you'll see if HikaShop sends the emails or not. If yes, then the problem is probably with your email server not accepting the emails HikaShop sends because of the way you set the "Emails" settings of the HikaShop configuration and you'll have to check these with your hosting company or server administrator.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds