HikaShop Cart Module error 500

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #11229

Nicolas, first of all thank you for your great job and sorry for my bad english.

I have an error 500 when i try to edit HikaShop Cart Module, in the site the cart don`t show anything, don´t show "the cart is empty".

I deleted the module and when i try to create get an error 500 just when select HikaShop Cart Module and don´t create.

Maybe i have an error configuration it, i try to update to the latest version but it is impossible, ftp problems.

For the moment my web is for test porpouses but i need your module to make reality.

I´m not a joomla expert, this is my first proyect.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
13 years 1 month ago #11231

First I would highly recommend you to update hikashop. If you have FTP problems, you should try to correct them. You can try to activate/deactivate the FTP layer of joomla in the configuration of joomla, you could also try to install via FTP as we advice on that page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
You could also try to fix your directories permissions via FTP : www.phpjunkyard.com/tutorials/ftp-chmod-tutorial.php

13 years 1 month ago #11272

Thank you Nicolas.

I´ve upload the files to /tmp and try to install new version of hikashop from this directory, joomla says: cannot create destination folder.

All the folders has 777 permissions.

The same problem, when I try to create cart module 500 error show me.

Putting in the .htaccess file "php_flag display_errors on", don´t show anything more than "cannot create destination folder" when I install it or "500 error" when add module via web, has this option an "output.log"?.

I belive that some file or database registry is corrupted or similar.

My e-shop was in test mode so i no matter to delete all contents (products, categories, configuration, etc), so ... what do you recomend? I think about uninstall hikashop and reinstall it again.

Thanks in advance.

13 years 1 month ago #11275

Here is a thread about directory creation errors when installing stuff in joomla: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1260372
I couldn't find anywhere the error "cannot create destination folder". Is that the exact spelling of your error ? Could you do a screenshot ?

13 years 1 month ago #11281

Important: Joomla 1.6

When I add the module:

Get error:

When I install new version:

Get error:

I don´t have problems adding other modules o installing other plugins, templates, etc...

Thanks in advance.

13 years 1 month ago #11298

I couldn't find the error message in the spanish language files of joomla 1.6. Could you post the english version please ?

13 years 4 weeks ago #11533

Thank you Nicolas.

My ISP try to solve the problem with 777 permissions to all folders with bad results.

I´ve solve the problem deleting the complete site and reinstalling from 0 joomla, for the moment the 500 error is not appear.

Probably I´ll use the Hikashop to my website, if I have some problems then I´ll ask to you.

Thank you very much and congratulations for your excellent job.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds