(solved) error saving!!

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #13732

Hi,

I update today from Essential to Business and was working fine until I realize I can not add new product.

After activating Joomla debug I got this:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'product_contact' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_hikashop_product` ( `product_name`,`product_url`,`product_meta_description`,`product_keywords`,`product_code`,`product_tax_id`,`product_sale_start`,`product_sale_end`,`product_contact`,`product_quantity`,`product_min_per_order`,`product_max_per_order`,`product_weight`,`product_weight_unit`,`product_length`,`product_width`,`product_dimension_unit`,`product_height`,`product_published`,`product_access`,`product_group_after_purchase`,`outlet`,`semana`,`product_type`,`product_id`,`product_description`,`product_modified`,`product_created` ) VALUES ( 'Messi','','','','Messi','','','','0','-1','0','0','','kg','','','m','','1','all','','No','No','main','0','','1302285456','1302285456' )

So I guess is the 'product_contact' column missing.

I have seen the same problem in the forum so I update the 'jos_hikashop_config' and set 'level' back to Essential and repeat the upgrade again.
But still the colunm is missing and I don´t not what else to do. I could create the column but need to know the type.

Please help !!

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by garzarath. Reason: Changing status

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 11 months ago #13739

It's not the 'level' that you need to change but the "version" entry of the jos_hikashop_config table :
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...t.html?lang=en#12117

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #13740

Thanks it solved

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds