Can't add coupon after upgrade.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #16236

When I try to save a coupon or discount after upgrading from Free to Essentials I am getting an error: "Error Saving"
I am fairly new to this and this site I built for a temporary sale/auction thats coming up soon. I really need this working soon-now.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
12 years 11 months ago #16237

Could you activate the debug mode of joomla and try again ? That will display the real error message which will enable us to help you.

12 years 11 months ago #16238

Here is the error I am getting once I enabled debug mode:

500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'discount_quota_per_user' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jos_hikashop_discount` ( `discount_id`,`discount_code`,`discount_type`,`discount_flat_amount`,`discount_currency_id`,`discount_percent_amount`,`discount_tax_id`,`discount_used_times`,`discount_published`,`discount_start`,`discount_end`,`discount_minimum_order`,`discount_minimum_products`,`discount_quota`,`discount_quota_per_user`,`discount_product_id`,`discount_category_id`,`discount_category_childs`,`discount_zone_id`,`discount_auto_load` ) VALUES ( '0','testcode','discount','10','2','','','','1','','','','0','','','','','0','','0' )

all stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 JController->execute() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/components/com_hikashop/admin.hikashop.php:47
5 hikashopController->save() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
6 hikashopController->store() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:680
7 hikashopDiscountClass->saveForm() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:731
8 hikashopDiscountClass->save() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php:31
9 hikashopClass->save() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/discount.php:40
10 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:836
11 JError->raiseError() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
12 JError->raise() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
13 JException->__construct() /home/toraschaimauction/TORASCHAIMAUCTION.COM/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

12 years 11 months ago #16239

Please go in your phpmyadmin and run the query below on your database:
ALTER TABLE `jos_hikashop_discount` ADD `discount_quota_per_user` INT UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0

That will solve the problem.

12 years 11 months ago #16241

Great, that fixed it. I didn't realize there aren't access restrictions in the essentials version. Is there a way for me to upgrade from essentials to business?

12 years 11 months ago #16242

12 years 11 months ago #16243

Thanks! this has been speedily solved!
Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds