UPS Shipping Plugin not presenting

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 12 hours ago #47330

I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.7. The UPS Shipping Plugin is enabled. I have my cart configured with Shipping in the Workflow. All published products have a weights. I checked the tables and the weight units (lb) match the unit type designated in the shipping plugin (lb). My UPS account information is configured. However the UPS Shipping options are not presenting upon checkout. No error messages are presenting so I do not have a php error log.

When I first attempted this the other day, the UPS options presented on the first test case, but then did not present again after that. After several days of Internal Server Errors and messages advising Misconfiguration, I deleted the UPS Shipping plugin and reinstalled Hikashop in an attempt to reload the plugin. The Plugin installed, and I reconfigured it, but still no UPS. I'm not sure what to try next. My client has been very patiently waiting, and I really like the product to this point...If I could only get the shipping to work.

What information do you need from me to help troubleshoot this issue? I've enabled the Joomla DeBug Console on the site, and have a test account set up if you could make any determinations from that. I really need to get this site in production by the end of the week. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I've also sent an email with the site and account particulars.

Thank you,
Marcy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 7 hours ago #47334

It's hard to say without knowing the options you use.
One thing which is important is to not only provide the weight but also the dimensions of the products with also the correct unit.
Also, check that the first unit of weight/dimension in the configuration of HikaShop is also the one you're using.
Also check that you're logged in with a valid address selected when you test.

If that still does not solve the problem, please provide a screenshot of your ups shipping method options (hiding the credentials).

11 years 11 months ago #47434

Thanks for your quick response. I set up three products with weight and dimensions. Verified that the same unit of measurement (lb and in) was configured in the shipping module and the product varient records for the three.

I'm sending you screenshots through your email contact link on the site of the UPS MOdule Config, the Checkout Config, and the full page with DeBug Console. Checked the php error log. There was no error thrown into the log file.

Thank you
Marcy

• Thank you received: 13062
11 years 11 months ago #47436

In your UPS shipping method's options screenshot, I see that you have two USA zones. One with the id 223, which is the default one in HikaShop, and one with the id 4508 that you must have added yourself.
That's probably why it doesn't work. You limit the shipping method to both zones. But the address of the user can only possibly use one of them... So it's not possible that the shipping method displays.
Please remove both zone restrictions in your UPS plugin options and try again.

11 years 11 months ago #47451

If I understand your instructions I should remove a Zone from the Warehouse section in the Shipping Method.

The Zone has been removed. The duplicated Zone 4508 has been deleted from the Zone configuration. Out of desperation, and the assumption that setting a Zone was necessary, I duplicated the 223 zone and gave it a Type of Shipping Zones.

I am still receiving the "No shipping method found" message.

Thanks,
Marcy

11 years 11 months ago #47591

I managed to get it working. One of the UPS options chosen was Worldwide Expedited. After I deselected that option the shipping module seems to be working.

Thanks your help on the Shipping Zones. We are looking forward to seeing the Hikashop in work now.

Marcy
Urban Ashes

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by phickman. Reason: Change of situation

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 7 months ago #323944

I too am having problems getting UPS plugin to work. I have tried the previous suggestions with no improvement ???? Any suggestions ... Bruc

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 7 months ago #323968

Hello,

Your issue is probably coming from the way you have set the "State/Province code" options through your shipping method configuration page.

I think it's TX for Texas.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

3 years 7 months ago #323973

Good catch but it does not seem to be the problem? any other thoughts?

3 years 7 months ago #323980

[color=]OK I found it, First the state code then the weight in UPS was set on inches and the weight on the product was set in feet... Changed to inches and, Ka pow, things started working again! Thanks for your help/1 Bruce

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds