Shipping price not added

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #8036

During my test ... I found out that the shiiping price wasn't added ... thought it might come from modifications I made .. I reinstalled hikashop locally and reinstall from the last version downloaded from this website and .. delivery price is not added neither ?
I didn't check previously but I thinks that's from this version

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 2 months ago #8041

Well, it works on our end so it's hard to tell you anything without more information.

You're saying that you're using version 1.4.5, right ?
Do you use the default checkout workflow ? Did you customize the cart file of the checkout before updating ?

13 years 2 months ago #8042

Very strange ... it's working sometimes and sometimes not :(

13 years 2 months ago #8052

So I looked at it !

Id does happen when you've got different adresses set up for one customer ..; change a few times between billing & delivery adress .. and after a few changes ... the cart doesn't add up ..
this is doing the same on my test local version (hikashop just installed all default options) and my website running ...

13 years 2 months ago #8063

Screenshot from your demo site :
1 customer 2 adresses ... just playing with both adresses after 2 or 3 changes ... shhiping is not counted anymore !

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by seb.

13 years 2 months ago #8068

Ok. We need to have a look then :)

13 years 2 months ago #8211

In the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php if you add the line:
$this->cart_update=true;

just after the line:
if($cart->has_shipping){

in the function after_address, that should solve the problem.

• Thank you received: 1
13 years 2 months ago #8795

I'm having almost the same problem. The difference is that the total is working for some shipping methods and not for some other. I've checked everything but can't find the solution

Life is nice but is with somebody else

13 years 2 months ago #8796

I've tried something and worked but is not the solution for me. I've changed the name. I had one shipping named worlwide and i've created the one that was not working with the same name. At the end i've added worlwide1, but doesn't look nice. Is any way to hide the shipping method choise?

13 years 2 months ago #8797

Please check that you are using the latest version and apply that modification. Let us know if you still have the problem and if so, please dive us more information.

13 years 2 months ago #8798

The shipping method name can be changed if you edit the shipping method's options.

13 years 2 months ago #8799

I'm using the latest version. I've applied the modification. And i don't want to change name of shipping method. For example i'm having a shipping method for 100 gr until 1999 gr named worldwide. When i've created one more for 2000gr until 2500 gr i've named it again worldwide because is for worlwide. I had to rename it and i don't like the way it looks. Also is comfusing the display of shipping methods since are appearing shipping methods from countries that are excluded. Is it a way to hide it?

13 years 2 months ago #8803

HikaShop will only display the shipping methods which are relevant to the address of the user. In each shipping method you can set the zone for which it applies. If the address of the user is outside that zone, it won't be displayed.

13 years 2 months ago #8876

or you can hide it through css ...

13 years 2 weeks ago #13759

I had the same problem and I found a solution that worked for me.

In the Shipping Method, the Zone I chose was ID 223 United States of America, which comes with HikaShop by default as a Country. Using that, the shipping cost didn't add to the total.

I made my own Shipping Zone and manually added all the states to to it. When I used that newly created Shipping Zone as the Zone in my Shipping Method, the shipping cost was correctly added to the total.

I don't know what specifically fixed it, but the only things that were different for me were 1) selecting a Shipping Zone rather than a Country in the Shipping Method, and 2) manually adding the States into the Shipping Zone rather than adding the Country as a whole.

Hope this helps!

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds