Notice: Undefined property:stdClass::$shipping_currency_id in

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #293682

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$shipping_currency_id in /home/mohairbe/public_html/administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikashop/order/listing.php on line 184

Hi, I'm getting this error in the 'orders' shipping field in the backend;

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$shipping_currency_id in /home/mohairbe/public_html/administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikashop/order/listing.php on line 184

Can you advise how to fix it please, it does not occut with the hather template but that is a very poor option.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 10 months ago #293688

Hello,

It is a PHP notice and not an error.
Note that notices should not be displayed in a production website.

Regarding the source of the issue ; it comes from a view override that you have, so it's not in the official HikaShop file.
I don't know why you have customized your backend order listing view, but that override now generate a notice.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #293719

Hi Jerome, Thank you for pointing that out. I am trying to use a new shipping plugin that I saw recomemeded by Nicolas and I am having a few issues with it so put on max reporting and it showed up then.

Yes I have customised the HikaShop backend backend to show a 'order comments' field that can be viewed without going in to each order as we can can up to 150 orders at any time & the shipping cost to be shown (as this helps with urgent orders, issues etc. as the notice is shown in the shipping field I'm assuming it is that override that is showing the notice? I have been using HikaShop for a long time & I have not touched the Isis template? and changing template removes the notice wihich I find a bit weird?

Rgds

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 10 months ago #293728

Hi,

There is no need for such override. I would recommend to remove the override via the menu Display>Views and then configure the settings of that custom field to display it in the backend order listing (there is a setting for that in the custom field) and you'll be set.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds