500 behavior::XXX not found.

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 7 months ago #335800

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 500 behavior::formvalidation not found.

Hello.
Worth Joomla 4.0.3 + HikaMarket 4.0.0 + HikaShop 4.4.3

There are several bugs.
1) hikashop -> Registration form -> if I register with the parameter "User activation by yourself" (via the link in the activation letter):

0 Class 'JError' not found 

Call stack
# 	Function 	Location
1 	() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php:1130
2 	hikashopUserClass->login() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php:300
3 	userController->activate() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
4 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2280

2) hikashop -> affiliate program
     500 behavior::tooltip not found. 

Call stack
# 	Function 	Location
1 	() 	JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:149
2 	Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/affiliate/view.html.php:52
3 	AffiliateViewAffiliate->show() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/affiliate/view.html.php:23
4 	AffiliateViewAffiliate->display() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:692
5 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2302
6 	hikashopController->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2043
7 	hikashopController->show() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/affiliate.php:122
8 	affiliateController->_checkProgramActive() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/affiliate.php:39
9 	affiliateController->show() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
10 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2280
3) hikashop -> registration
     500 behavior::formvalidation not found. 

Call stack
# 	Function 	Location
1 	() 	JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:149
2 	Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/entry/view.html.php:22
3 	EntryViewEntry->form() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/entry/view.html.php:16
4 	EntryViewEntry->display() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:692
5 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2302
6 	hikashopController->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2048
7 	hikashopController->edit() 	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/entry.php:27

I am assuming that all these errors are related to one thing. What needs to be replaced for it to start working normally?
I understand that for example: to get rid of "behavior :: formvalidation" - you can comment out the line "JHTML :: _ ('behavior.formvalidation');" but this is not an option, because what to do with the rest? I am assuming "something is not connecting". Actually the question is: what to do?
Original(RUS)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Jerome. Reason: using [code] tags

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
2 years 7 months ago #335813

Hi,

Reporting the errors to us was the correct thing to do.
Thanks for that.
We've added some fixes for these errors.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patchs for these errors.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 47911

2 years 7 months ago #335852

I downloaded the new version, and I see that part of it has been tweaked.
1) hikashop -> affiliate program:
500 behavior::tooltip not found.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:149
2 Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/affiliate/view.html.php:52
3 AffiliateViewAffiliate->show() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/affiliate/view.html.php:23
4 AffiliateViewAffiliate->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:692
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2166
6 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1934
7 hikashopController->show() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/affiliate.php:122
8 affiliateController->_checkProgramActive() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/affiliate.php:39
9 affiliateController->show() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2144
11 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:92
12 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
13 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:206
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:245
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:63
19 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

2) hikamarket -> seller page

0 Cannot access protected property Joomla\CMS\Menu\MenuItem::$params
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_hikamarket/controllers/vendor.php:47
2 vendorMarketController->show() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/helpers/helper.php:1711
4 hikamarketController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikamarket/hikamarket.php:76
5 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
6 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
7 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
8 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:206
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:245
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:63
12 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

3) How to register a seller? In the version for joomla 3 - there were 2 registrations: the 2nd made the buyer - the seller. Do you have this functionality? How to do it? (I'm not talking about the admin panel, but about the outer part of the site)

4) If it is important: upon user activation (after registration - a letter came - clicked on the link to activate the user) - an error related to "did not find JError" is issued, but it is eliminated if VirtueMart is installed.

2 years 7 months ago #335855

Hi,

1. Ah yes, I forgot something with the patch.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get another patch for that error.

2. I forwarded the error to Jerome. He'll get back to you on this one.

3. You can create a menu item of the type HikaMarket vendor registration page via the Joomla menu manager, like on Joomla 3.

4. Hard to say without more details. Could you reproduce the issue after activating the error reporting and debug mode ? You should get an error message with more information like the file path and line number where the error happened.

2 years 7 months ago #335877

2) I'm waiting.

3) In HikaMarket (Maybe HikaShop?) There is no "Registration" item, there is a "Seller page", which in its meaning hints at "registration" if "The one who is watching is not the seller". If yes - an error from point "2)"

4) Without VirtueMart

0 Class 'JError' not found
Call stack
#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php:1130
2	hikashopUserClass->login()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php:300
3	userController->activate()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
4	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2280
5	hikashopController->execute()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:92
6	require_once()	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
7	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
8	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
9	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:206
10	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:245
11	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
12	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()	JROOT/includes/app.php:63
13	require_once()	JROOT/index.php:32

5) And I had a question. Is it possible to somehow organize:
Here a person from the "list of sellers" entered the "Specific seller" view - and the page displays (in some place) a "list of links to seller articles" (which he himself creates, for example, from the "standard component of Joomla articles") - perhaps is it? If the articles are easy to organize - then how to "display a list of links to articles of 'This' seller" on the view page of "This seller".

Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] tag is nice

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 7 months ago #335879

Hello,

You can redownload HikaMarket package, it includes the fix.

Edit: Nicolas confirmed that the JError has been fixed in the latest HikaShop package.
CF : i.imgur.com/iYAniLr.png
It might be a cache issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Jerome.

2 years 7 months ago #335890

I see a partial fix.
Error: "2) hikamarket -> seller page" is still there.
Also the question: should the "hikamarket -> seller page" page "show the seller page" or offer registration as a "seller"? If "suggesting registration as a 'seller'" is incorrect, then where is the registration of the buyer as a seller?(from the outside, so that the person himself is registered as a seller, if he wants (not through the admin panel))

2 years 7 months ago #335900

Hello,

I cannot reproduce anymore your error with the display of the seller page.

Regarding your question, I'm sorry but I don't understand it.
I think that the tutorial page regarding the menus could help you : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...to_menu_registration

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

2 years 7 months ago #336015

I am writing here because I think that the problem is not completely exhausted. If you are not right, sorry, and move it where you need it.
In general. Created page: hikashop -> Registration
A message is displayed from the variable "NO_CUSTOM_ENTRY_FIELDS_FOUND"
I go to: administrator -> hikashop -> "Display settings" -> "Additional fields"
I see a certain number of fields. I look: about 90% published. In the filter field I select: "Seller", I see: there are a bunch of fields, and almost all are "Published" and in the "Site" column there is a "tick" (they say it is displayed on the site).

Actually the question is: what is wrong? In the config, everything related to "Additional fields" is included.

Original(Message, RUS):

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

2 years 7 months ago #336016

Hi,

The error NO_CUSTOM_ENTRY_FIELDS_FOUND indicates that you're trying to access the entry registration form while you didn't create yet any custom field of the table "entry".
Note that this page is for a very specific use:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/75-entry-listing.html
You probably don't want to use that page and custom entry fields.

If you want to display a user registration page, you need to create a menu item of the type "registration form", not "entry registration" in the Joomla menu manager.

2 years 7 months ago #336047

I reread www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...to_menu_registration and apologize for misleading. I wrote about the wrong page, but your answer was interesting to me (I read the article)

I'm interested in:
Constant (because my original is not in English): COM_HIKAMARKET_VENDORMARKET_FORM_VIEW_DEFAULT_TITLE
Technical link: /index.php?option=com_hikamarket&view=vendormarket&layout=form
In general. When I try to access this page, it redirects me to site.info/index.php
No error messages / any information.

Actually: how to debug?

2 years 6 months ago #336066

Hello,

While your first message were about errors in HikaMarket, your latest question is related to a configuration issue.
Your account does not have HikaShop or HikaMarket licences so we suppose that you're using another account for the forum.
Please use the "contact us" form in order to provide your licence details (account, order number).

Regards,

Здравствуйте,

Так как ваше первое сообщение было об ошибках в HikaMarket, и ваш последний вопрос связан с проблемой конфигурации.
У вашей учетной записи нет лицензий HikaShop или HikaMarket, поэтому мы предполагаем, что вы используете другую учетную запись для форума.
Пожалуйста, используйте форму «свяжитесь с нами», чтобы предоставить данные вашей лицензии (аккаунт, номер заказа).

С наилучшими пожеланиями

Jerome - Obsidev.com

2 years 6 months ago #336067

I was buying an organization, I am just setting it up technically.

2 years 6 months ago #336068

Hello,

Sure, no problem ; you can set-it up for someone else.
But we still need to check the validity of the licence of your organisation (account which bought the licence, order number, website url which affected with the subscription...).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds