Edit mod_hikashop_cart module

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #1591

Hello,

When I publish the "mod_hikashop_cart" module it works fine. When I add a product to the cart, the "mod_hikashop_cart" shows it with the quantity, price, and delete button. The name of each product in the module is actually a link,so if I click it, it takes me to the product description. Can I remove the link and just show it as a plain text?

I am talking about the "mod_hikashop_cart" module that is usually showed on the front page of every site... not talking about the cart showed on the checkout process (for that one I already know how to delete the link).

Thanks so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13108
13 years 6 months ago #1593

The module cart view can be overriden the same way as the checkout cart: Go to Display->Views and edit the file cart.php of the view product. There you'll be able to remove the link.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #1633

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I found the cart.php file. I was able to delete the link from the checkout process, but I cannot delete it from the cart that shows on the front page of my site. I also modified the "cart.php" file but I dont know why the link keeps appearing. I am attaching the file so you can take a look.

Also, if you go to this link then a product will be added to the cart and you can see that the link appears under "Pedido", which is the name of my cart module.

bodybuildingperu.com/component/hikashop/...1/product_id-21.html

File Attachment:

File Name: cart.txt
File Size:4 KB

Thanks.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by amago95.

• Thank you received: 13108
13 years 6 months ago #1634

The link is indeed removed...
Try to edit the file directly via FTP. It's the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/cart.php

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds