Single software product

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #1783

Hi,

I'm selling a single software product on my site, where customers get a download link after payment.
I really only need a shopping cart product because I want partner sites to be able to offer their visitors a discount coupon.
If a partner sends a visitor over to me, that person should be able to enter the coupon code to get a discount. The code should be linked to the partner so that I can pay them a fee.

Is this possible with Hikashop, and if so, which version?

thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13083
13 years 5 months ago #1784

Hi,

That's the goal of the affiliate program included in the Business version of HikaShop. The system adds the partner id in the URL redirecting to your website and the system detects it and attribute the order to that partner. You just have to setup an order fee beforehand. Then the partners will be able to access their partner space on your website and look at the amount they made so far etc. On the back end, with few clicks you can pay them their fees via paypal or just validate the payment of the fees if it's done via other means.

The coupon feature is available in all the versions of HikaShop. You can generate either one coupon code for everyone or different coupons if you want different discounts for different partners. It's all possible. The coupon won't really be related to a partner but that's not the goal of a coupon. That's the goal of an affiliation.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #1788

Thanks, I have installed the free version and looking into it.
Looks good so far...

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds