Two questions

• Thank you received: 2
13 years 5 months ago #1985

I start to love this product. Have had a few problems, but the modular and logical structure and the help in this forum helped me to overcome them quickly. For the moment 2 issues I still have:

On the left, I have a menu with all my categories listed. I used the mod_hikashop module to do so. When cklicking on one category, it takes me correctly to the category and shows the products on the central pane. However, the categories in mod-Hikashop on the left side vanishes. Only the module heading is still visible. The same is true on the product detail page. However on the cart page the categories re-appear. I would need to have them on all pages displayed.

In the first step of the check-out process, there is a table with 2 entries: invoice adress and delivery address. The appear next to each other, however the invoice address is mostly covered with my menus in the right pane (like registration, etc). I would need the delivery address below the invoice address to avoid this but do not find, where to change this in the code. Anyway I probably would not be able to code this, I fear

Thank you in advance for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13084
13 years 5 months ago #1986

1/ You need to disable the synchronization of the content in your module displaying the listing of categories. Otherwise, the module will try to display the subcategories of the category you just clicked on and if you don't have any subcategories in the category you just clicked on, it won't show anything.

2/ You just need to edit the CSS of HikaShop ( in the configuration, under the tab display ). Then remove the CSS code

.hikashop_checkout_address_left_part{
	width:350px;
	float:left;
}
.hikashop_checkout_address_right_part{
	width:350px;
	float:left;
}
and the address views will be displayed one below the other.

• Thank you received: 2
13 years 5 months ago #1992

excellent! Everything works!

Thanks so much. Just deleted all the Virtuemart modules... HikaShop is the way to go! What a perfect service, even though I have not yet purchased the license product (but I will).

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds