Main CSS for checkout page

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #2245

The CSS that is in source code for the checkout page, where can I edit this? Is this in Views or other?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 5 months ago #2246

All the CSS of the front end is in one file. You can edit it via the interface we provide under the tab display of the configuration.

13 years 5 months ago #2248

Hmmm they seem to be different from what I see in the CSS front end file when I click edit under display. I am trying to locate the pink colouring for the add to cart button for the product module list. The css file under display has no colouring, but the code css does. I have looked everywhere for it. I found a bunch of other ones, but this one doesn't want to change.

13 years 5 months ago #2249

The colors are handled by the colors options. You have the default color option under the tab display of the configuration and then, if you go in the menus Display->Content modules and Display->Content menus, you will have one color option per menu/module.

13 years 5 months ago #2250

The Hika Product Module has no colour options. I have set the Configuration modules and the Hika Cart module. I don't have any menus for my products.

13 years 5 months ago #2251

Go to your Hika Product Module options and change the type of layout to "div". That will display the color option that you can change. You can then switch back the type of layout option and save the options.

13 years 5 months ago #2252

Thanks, I remembered there was something there, but couldn't figure out how to get it.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds