Shipping and payment methods

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #2406

Two issues.

1)The Shipping methods will not display on check out page. This seams to be a reoccurring issue on this forum. I have installed the latest release right now. My products all have weight entered.

2) I have two paymentmethods to chose between. But if I change by clicking the other ratio-button (from PayPal to cash on delivery) - there will still be the same message in the bottom: "You chose the payment method: PayPal ". I would like that message to uppdate - or not be displayed at all.

Otherwhise I am slowly getting to know HikaShop and I like what I see!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
13 years 5 months ago #2407

Hi,

1/ Yes. That's because there are a lot of things which can filter out your shipping methods. Please follow our FAQ on that. Most of the persons solved their issue by following it :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ual-listing.html#faq
If after that you didn't found the problem, please post a screenshot of the listing of your manual shipping methods and a screenshot of your checkout where you don't see the shipping methods displayed.

2/ You can go in the configuration and in the main tab remove from the checkout workflow option the text "_status". That will remove it.

13 years 5 months ago #2409

Issue 2 solved!

But not issue 1.

Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #2410
Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #2411

What weight did you put for the product "hot & cold" ?
Could you do a screenshot of the checkout once logged in and your address entered ?

13 years 5 months ago #2414

hot&cold was 0,250 kg. Changed to 250g. No difference. But when loged in - shipping will show. Planning to get the commerscial version of Hika to simplify the check out procedure. Will that help? I think it is a goog idéa to show shipping on first page.

Thanks for your assistance!

Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #2415

In previous versions of HikaShop the shipping wasn't displayed before an address was selected. However, we changed the system in order to avoid that. Could you make sure that you're using the latest version and try again ?

You can already customize the checkout a lot with the free version, but with the commercial versions you will for example be able to handle guest purchases. The user won't have to enter a username and a password, etc.

13 years 5 months ago #2417

Hika shop 1.3.8

And yes, I want that guest opportunity :)

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by weting.

13 years 5 months ago #2419

So yes, the shipping methods are only displayed once you entered your address. You don't need to click next one more time to validate the address choice like in versions before.
Are you talking about the possibility to display shipping methods before entering the address ?
That's actually not possible on the current version. Hikashop needs to know the address for the filtering on zones. We will look at that for next versions.

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds