paid download file size

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #2525

I am trying out your cart, currently using another but it doesn't integrate with joomla very well. I was adding some download able files but some are to large over the 10mb limit so I ftp them to the safe folder and thought I would link to them but there doesn't seem to be any way to do this. Is there? seems like there should be a field above or below the browse for file field to just put a file name in. This would also be good for creating packaged deals where you could sell the individual file or have it added to a product with many files to download. If the files is already in the safe folder.

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by attrue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #2532

This is indeed no possible currently.
The problem is that we want to avoid beginners being confused with those two possibilities. Plus, they would likely not put the correct link to the file which wouldn't be in the secure folder and that wouldn't work... We would have to display a listing of all the files in the safe folder with navigation in order to be able to select the file. That would be better. It's in the todo list.

In the mean time, what you should do is increase your PHP upload limit. For example, you could follow this page: phpdevteam.com/blog/2010/01/increase-the-file-upload-size/
Then, you would be able to upload files over 10MB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds