Product image enlarge on Mouseover?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #2586

Hello is there a way to get the images of products (on the page with its descriptions) to enlarge on mouseover?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #2587

You mean that you want to display the big version of the image on mouse over instead of when the user click on it ?

You can do that by editing the file administrator/component/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php near line 130. You can replace the code

$html = '<a rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: '.$this->width.', y: '.$this->height.'}}" target="_blank" href="'.$this->uploadFolder_url.$path.'" onclick="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this);return false;" '.$optionslink.'>'.$html.'</a>';
by the code
$html = '<a rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: '.$this->width.', y: '.$this->height.'}}" target="_blank" href="'.$this->uploadFolder_url.$path.'" onhover="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this);return false;" '.$optionslink.'>'.$html.'</a>';

Please note that this modification will be overwritten if you update HikaShop.

13 years 4 months ago #2590

Hello this is the code i used but it doesnt work nothing happens when i hover ...when i click now it opens the image in a new window. Thanks for a quick reply.

$html = '<a rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: '.$this->width.', y: '.$this->height.'}}" target="_blank" href="'.$this->uploadFolder_url.$path.'" onhover="SqueezeBox.fromElement(this);return false;" '.$optionslink.'>'.$html.'</a>';

13 years 4 months ago #2592

Hello..I found the answer instead of "onhover" it should be "onmouseover" and it works. Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds