Change Layout of Account /Order Hostory Displays

• Thank you received: 2
13 years 4 months ago #2778

Somehow the displays of the order history and account plugins are very different to the regular ones. I did not find, where I can change them. E.g. all my normal headers have the standard template background, for accounts and orders this is a white brick. Also, when showing the details of the order, the cancel button on the top right is not shown as a button, but as a square with the words HIKA_BACK in it. This is sort of ugly. I assume somewhere in the code the button definition is missing.

Any help is as always highly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #2780

Hi,

The fact that the cancel button is not shown properly is probably due to that: you updated from an older version and you did update your translation file and you customized your CSS file.
In order to fix that, you can edit your translation file (under the configuration in the tab languages) and add a line like this:
HIKA_BACK="Back"
Then, in the configuration under the tab display, you can edit your CSS file and add the line

.icon-32-back {background-image:url(../images/icons/icon-32-back.png);}

If you need to tweak other things, you can either change the HikaShop CSS file in the configuration under the tab display, or edit the PHP/HTML of the views via the HikaShop menu Display->Views. There, the account view can be found by searching for "cpanel" and the orders listing file is the file listing for the view order on the front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds