File Uploading

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #313

I currently have an issue now with uploading files for a product. I successfully uploaded five of the needed files but after that it stopped working. I cant even upload more files in another product. It gets to 99% upload and then the little window that was showing the upload dialog box starts displaying the "all products" view. Is this a bug or am I missing something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #314

Also it seems that the link I have for the store is putting everything in between my existing side panels. Is there a way I can fix this so that the items are a little more spread out and the "download files" after an order is marked completed arent displaying....

Just
this

Is there something I forgot to do?

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 5 months ago #316

For the file uploading not working, we don't have any limitation on that and if you were successful in uploading 5 files, you should be able to upload more of them. Maybe your hosting company is limiting the hard drive space you can use on your website and you reach the limit ? Or maybe you switched something like the FTP layer of Joomla or the "secure upload folder" of HikaShop and HikaShop don't have anymore the right to write in the secure upload folder ?

You can probably tweak the listing of files with some CSS. However, I need to be able to access the order on your website to be able to tell you precisely how you can do it (so I would need a user access who already made an order).

13 years 5 months ago #337

Well I don't use a hosting company. I actually have the site hosted on my own server and i dont have any restrictions on file size and i dont have ftp enabled. I'll check folder and file permissions on the secure upload folder.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds