File download after purchase

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4330

I have set up the cart with two products. One is a download, but there is never an option to download the file after payment. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

The site is currently at www.test.faithcounseling.org , but will be moving to www.ExploreTheColony.com if I can get this fixed.

So far this is the best cart I have found. Great work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 3 months ago #4331

In the confirmation email that you can after the order is confirmed, you get a link to the order details.
On the order details page you will have one link per file to download it if the order is confirmed.

13 years 3 months ago #4335

Thanks for the help. The email that was sent only has one small link (E4) That must be the order number, but the instructions telling the person how to download the file isn't clear. How can this email be modified and the order number changed?

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 3 months ago #4339

You can edit translation strings via the configuration under the tab languages.
If you wish to customize your emails even more, you can use the menu System->Emails which is available in the Business version of HikaShop.

13 years 3 months ago #4365

Thanks for your help. I will try to edit the string, but most likely purchase the business version. I have worked with 4-5 other shops, but this is the best by far. It took me a few minutes to understand how the cart is designed, but in the end Hikashop wins.

Thanks for your help. The support here is great as well.

Dave

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds