Skip to main content

Delete all products from database

More
13 years 9 months ago #83338 by plantpotphil
I'd like to delete all products from Hikashop and "start again" (with product IDs reset to 0 etc). I just wanted to check which database tables do I need to flush to achieve this?

Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83358 by Jerome
Hi,

You need to flush:
#__hikashop_product
#__hikashop_price
#__hikashop_product_category
#__hikashop_product_related

And
#__hikashop_order
#__hikashop_order_product
#__hikashop_history

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103820 by SG
Hi,

And #__hikashop_file too if I'm not mistaken, where file_type is equal to 'product'.

Greets
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119092 by Flooder
I suggest this SQL code to do the job :
Code:
-- ----------------------------- -- Delete all products (and not categories) from database. -- ----------------------------- TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_product`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_product` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_price`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_price` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_product_category`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_product_category` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_product_related`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_product_related` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_order`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_order` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_order_product`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_order_product` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_history`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_history` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; DELETE FROM `tosdq_hikashop_file` WHERE file_type='product'; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_file` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_variant`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_variant` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_cart`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_cart` AUTO_INCREMENT=0; TRUNCATE TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_cart_product`; ALTER TABLE `tosdq_hikashop_cart_product` AUTO_INCREMENT=0;
The following user(s) said Thank You: SG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum