order creation email
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216657
by kyratn
order creation email was created by kyratn
Hi,
1. Could anyone tell me how to not send order creation notification email on specific payment.
I use bank and paysera plugins.
If paid with bank, order created and notification emails arrives, that's ok
But if buyer try to pay with paysera and change mind order gets canceled and email that order created still arrives.
As i am newbie with php I would appreciate if someone could give me a code to insert into order creation notification email so it would be stopped on specific payment or the best would be to stop it if buyer change mind and payment gets canceled on specific payment.
2. Or is it possible to associate email to my created order status?
Example, I create order status "PAID" then change it in payment plugin to "PAID" and order confirmed email would be sent to buyer automatically. In this situation I could just disable order creation notification email and if buyer would change mind no email would be sent.
1. Could anyone tell me how to not send order creation notification email on specific payment.
I use bank and paysera plugins.
If paid with bank, order created and notification emails arrives, that's ok
But if buyer try to pay with paysera and change mind order gets canceled and email that order created still arrives.
As i am newbie with php I would appreciate if someone could give me a code to insert into order creation notification email so it would be stopped on specific payment or the best would be to stop it if buyer change mind and payment gets canceled on specific payment.
2. Or is it possible to associate email to my created order status?
Example, I create order status "PAID" then change it in payment plugin to "PAID" and order confirmed email would be sent to buyer automatically. In this situation I could just disable order creation notification email and if buyer would change mind no email would be sent.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216681
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order creation email
Hi,
It's the second solution you want.
Edit your bank transfer payment method via the menu System>Payment methods and you'll see that you can use the "Order status" and "Order status notification" settings so that the order status of new orders would be changed automatically to another status and the order status notification email would be sent at that moment.
So then you just have to disable the "order creation notification" email via the menu System>Emails.
It's the second solution you want.
Edit your bank transfer payment method via the menu System>Payment methods and you'll see that you can use the "Order status" and "Order status notification" settings so that the order status of new orders would be changed automatically to another status and the order status notification email would be sent at that moment.
So then you just have to disable the "order creation notification" email via the menu System>Emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216758
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic order creation email
Thank you for replay.
Well I have been playing with it before creating this topic without success.
So In system>emails I disable order creation notification. In hikashop bank transfer payment plugin I set order status confirmed/created (tried my own created too) and order status notification to YES. No emails arrives to buyer. Do I miss something?
Well I have been playing with it before creating this topic without success.
So In system>emails I disable order creation notification. In hikashop bank transfer payment plugin I set order status confirmed/created (tried my own created too) and order status notification to YES. No emails arrives to buyer. Do I miss something?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216820
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order creation email
Hi,
You need to select "confirmed" in that setting.
Do you get your newly created orders status set to "confirmed" after the checkout when you do that ?
You need to select "confirmed" in that setting.
Do you get your newly created orders status set to "confirmed" after the checkout when you do that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216843
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic order creation email
Hi
Yes i set to confirmed. On frontend and backend order gets confirmed status asap but still no email sent to buyer...
Yes i set to confirmed. On frontend and backend order gets confirmed status asap but still no email sent to buyer...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216846
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order creation email
Hi,
Can you make sure that you didn't disable the "order status notification" email via the menu System>Emails then ?
Can you make sure that you didn't disable the "order status notification" email via the menu System>Emails then ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216865
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic order creation email
Well I am sure, and it is not working...
I have uploaded some pictures of my settings.
Tried once again and no luck.
I can give you access so you could try it your self.
I have uploaded some pictures of my settings.
Tried once again and no luck.
I can give you access so you could try it your self.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216905
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic order creation email
Quick update Nicolas. So accidentally I found this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/7790...firmation-email.html
I have looked at both plugins and it seems bank config file was missing. As i installed hika several times Maybe on your end you have wrong plugin
Well honestly its getting frustrating about this, This should be easy task for someone but not for me.
I just need to have order creation email if paid with bank transfer and no order creation email if buyer change mind with paysera and if paid confirmation email should be sent!!
Bank transfer plugin seems to work but if I set order to created, notification on. Email arrives without bank account information where payment should be sent....but this is not what I need. I would appreciate for some sort of help from hika devs in this matter!
Seems this email configuration could be developed with easy set up as other e-comms has but its buggy as wishlist...
I have looked at both plugins and it seems bank config file was missing. As i installed hika several times Maybe on your end you have wrong plugin
Well honestly its getting frustrating about this, This should be easy task for someone but not for me.
I just need to have order creation email if paid with bank transfer and no order creation email if buyer change mind with paysera and if paid confirmation email should be sent!!
Bank transfer plugin seems to work but if I set order to created, notification on. Email arrives without bank account information where payment should be sent....but this is not what I need. I would appreciate for some sort of help from hika devs in this matter!
Seems this email configuration could be developed with easy set up as other e-comms has but its buggy as wishlist...
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216914
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order creation email
The bank account information is indeed only in the order creation notification, not the order status notification.
If it need it in the email, then you'll have to use the order creation notification.
Then, you'll have to modify the HTML code of the order creation notification in order to send it only for the bank transfer payment plugin. You can add such code at the top of it:
<?php if( $data->order_payment_method != "banktransfer" ){ return; } ?>
It's nothing buggy. It's just that you're trying to do something which is not supported by default.
If it need it in the email, then you'll have to use the order creation notification.
Then, you'll have to modify the HTML code of the order creation notification in order to send it only for the bank transfer payment plugin. You can add such code at the top of it:
<?php if( $data->order_payment_method != "banktransfer" ){ return; } ?>
It's nothing buggy. It's just that you're trying to do something which is not supported by default.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216944
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic order creation email
Thank you Nicolas, please also check my another thread about wishlist.I can't enable it until it is resolved...
www.hikashop.com/forum/wishlist/879779-w...range-behaviour.html
Update. Well email still arrives its just nothing is displayed inside...I will have disable creation email and use only one of payments as it is almost same... until it gets fixed by someone with better knowledge then me...
As i don't want to create new thread i will post my question here, i hope to get answer.
I took code from banktransfer plugin and added to paysera plugin so I could enable disable order status notification but it is not working and email do not arrive...Is there something more should be done?
Just trying to learn and stop bothering you with questions
I have uploaded plugin so would be nice if someone could take a look...
Update. Well email still arrives its just nothing is displayed inside...I will have disable creation email and use only one of payments as it is almost same... until it gets fixed by someone with better knowledge then me...
As i don't want to create new thread i will post my question here, i hope to get answer.
I took code from banktransfer plugin and added to paysera plugin so I could enable disable order status notification but it is not working and email do not arrive...Is there something more should be done?
Just trying to learn and stop bothering you with questions
I have uploaded plugin so would be nice if someone could take a look...
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216955
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic order creation email
Hi,
0. The wishlist thread has been assigned to Xavier as he is the specialist on that topic. Xavier is an employee and thus doesn't work during the weekend. You'll get a reply on Monday.
We don't list any PaySera payment plugin on our end and we didn't develop such plugin. I'm afraid we can't help you on that one. Please contact the developers of that payment plugin for help on it.
1. Also, make sure that your template is able to display messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
2. That plugin isn't coded to support sending the order notification email.
Before the line:
you should add something like that:
and that should activate the order notification email.
0. The wishlist thread has been assigned to Xavier as he is the specialist on that topic. Xavier is an employee and thus doesn't work during the weekend. You'll get a reply on Monday.
We don't list any PaySera payment plugin on our end and we didn't develop such plugin. I'm afraid we can't help you on that one. Please contact the developers of that payment plugin for help on it.
1. Also, make sure that your template is able to display messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
2. That plugin isn't coded to support sending the order notification email.
Before the line:
Code:
if ($orderClass->save($dbOrder)) {
Code:
$dbOrder->history = new stdClass();
$dbOrder->history->history_notified = 1;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217006
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic order creation email
1. I was disabled alert messages and didn't know that message should be like this...
2. Thanks for looking into plugin. I know where to look for my issue now.
Thanks again, Nicolas
2. Thanks for looking into plugin. I know where to look for my issue now.
Thanks again, Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds