Display text depending on shipping method
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234642
by kyratn
Display text depending on shipping method was created by kyratn
Hi,
I need to show text in email order status notification depending on shipping method and order status. Is this possible? What code I could use?
I use this code below to display text depending of the order status.
Regards
I need to show text in email order status notification depending on shipping method and order status. Is this possible? What code I could use?
I use this code below to display text depending of the order status.
Code:
<?php
if($data->order_status == 'shipped'){
?><?php echo JText::_( 'CUSTOM_SHIPPING_MESSAGE_END' ); }?>
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234673
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Hi,
You can use such code:
where XXX is the id of the shipping method for which you want to display something.
You can use such code:
Code:
if($data->order_status == 'shipped' && $data->cart->order_shipping_id==XXX){
//my code
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234738
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Thank you Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237094
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Hi,
This is the code i use to display text in order/listing view depending on order status.
Now, how can i display text depending on order status + payment method or shipping method?
Tried something like this:
Or this:
But none worked.
Maybe because i do change payment method manually in back-end? Just to see if it works....
Also, where i could find payment or shipping id's? I only could see it with firebug...
Regards
This is the code i use to display text in order/listing view depending on order status.
Code:
<?php
$url = JText::_( 'CUSTOM_POST_HYPERLINK' );
$url2 = JText::_( 'ORDER_TRACKING_AWAITING_PAYMENT' );
$url3 = JText::_( 'ORDER_TRACKING_AWAITING_SHIPMENT' );
$url4 = JText::_( 'NO_ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER' );
if($row->order_status == 'shipped'){
echo '<a href="'.$url. $row->siuntosnumeris.'" target="_blank">'. $row->siuntosnumeris. '</a>';
}elseif ($row->order_status == 'created'){
echo '<span class="hikashop_order_listing_status hikashop_order_status_created">'.$url2.'</span>';
}elseif ($row->order_status == 'confirmed'){
echo '<span class="hikashop_order_listing_status hikashop_order_status_confirmed">'.$url3.'</span>';
}elseif ($row->order_status == 'refunded'){
echo '<span class="hikashop_order_listing_status hikashop_order_status_refunded">'.$url4.'</span>';
}elseif ($row->order_status == 'cancelled'){
echo '<span class="hikashop_order_listing_status hikashop_order_status_cancelled">'.$url4.'</span>';
}else{
echo JText::_( 'NO_ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER' );
} ?>
Now, how can i display text depending on order status + payment method or shipping method?
Tried something like this:
Code:
}elseif ($row->order_status == 'created' && $row->order_payment_id== 8){
echo '<span class="hikashop_order_listing_status hikashop_order_status_created">'.$url3.'</span>';
Or this:
Code:
}elseif ($row->order_status == 'created' && $data->cart->order_shipping_id==XXX){
echo '<span class="hikashop_order_listing_status hikashop_order_status_created">'.$url3.'</span>';
But none worked.
Maybe because i do change payment method manually in back-end? Just to see if it works....
Also, where i could find payment or shipping id's? I only could see it with firebug...
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Hi,
It should be that:
You can see the id of a payment/shipping method at the end of the URL in the address bar when you edit it in the backend.
It should be that:
Code:
}elseif ($data->cart->order_status == 'created' && $data->cart->order_shipping_id==XXX){
You can see the id of a payment/shipping method at the end of the URL in the address bar when you edit it in the backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #237340
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Hi,
Are you sure this is correct code?
I tried to add this:
And it didn't work.
So just to check I have changed in my code above from this:
to this:
and it doesn't work anymore...
It seems $row is working but not $data
What is the difference?
I am trying to display text in order listing view file....
Thank you
Are you sure this is correct code?
I tried to add this:
Code:
}elseif ($data->cart->order_status == 'created' && $data->cart->order_shipping_id==17){
echo '<span class="hikashop_order_listing_status hikashop_order_status_confirmed">'.$url3.'</span>';
And it didn't work.
So just to check I have changed in my code above from this:
Code:
$row->order_status == 'created'
to this:
Code:
$data->cart->order_status == 'created'
and it doesn't work anymore...
It seems $row is working but not $data
What is the difference?
I am trying to display text in order listing view file....
Thank you
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Hi,
I thought that you were in the order notification email.
On the order listing, then yes it's $row->order_status and $row->order_shipping_id
Just do a var_dump() of $row and you can see all the available variables for it.
I thought that you were in the order notification email.
On the order listing, then yes it's $row->order_status and $row->order_shipping_id
Just do a var_dump() of $row and you can see all the available variables for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237446
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Now it works.
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #237550
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Nicolas can you help me once more please?
I am trying to add text in email notification. first text depending on status and second text depending on status + payment method
but it seems elseif isn't working for me and I am not sure why and what I am doing wrong.
Here is the code:
As I have 4 payment methods I need display other text for orders with one of these payment methods
Thank you
I am trying to add text in email notification. first text depending on status and second text depending on status + payment method
but it seems elseif isn't working for me and I am not sure why and what I am doing wrong.
Here is the code:
Code:
<?php
if($data->cart->order_status == 'shipped' && $data->cart->order_payment_id==18){
echo JText::_( 'CUSTOM_SHIPPING_MESSAGE');
}elseif ($data->cart->order_status == 'shipped'){
echo JText::_( 'CUSTOM_SHIPPING_MESSAGE_CASH' );
}
?>
As I have 4 payment methods I need display other text for orders with one of these payment methods
Thank you
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by nicolas. Reason: fixed code
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237553
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Hi,
On the elseif you're using $data->order_status instead of $data->cart->order_status
That's all I can see in your code.
On the elseif you're using $data->order_status instead of $data->cart->order_status
That's all I can see in your code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237668
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Display text depending on shipping method
Ahh, my bad. Seems i am blind...
Thank you Nicolas
Thank you Nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds