how to configure product module under the produc?

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 10 months ago #243612

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

1. i added related products to the related products box. it is located under the specification box between characteristics and options but nothing appears on the product page. Some with price others with no price. can you please point me to the right direction?

2. on Default parameters for products > there is an option for Content on product page. what is this for?

3. Modules main default options > Type of content. what is this for?

4. Can i create latest products module but is also related to the product category? I dont want a general latest product module it is to broad. I tried to use Product > Modules under the product page > clicked on latest product.it displays all latest products. Can it display latest products related to the category. in the same manner most popular product related to the category?

thanks

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by ronron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
7 years 10 months ago #243616

Hi,

1. Make sure that the "related products" module is still enabled in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration and check the settings of that module so that it is properly configured to display related products.

2. It's the default option of the "content on product page" setting of modules which is used when the same setting of the modules is set to "inherit". That setting allows you to tell the system what should be displayed by the module when displayed on a product page. For the related products module, you want to select "related products" in there.

3. It's the default option of the "type of content" setting of modules which is used when the same setting of the modules is set to "inherit". You can ignore it.

4. Yes you can. Turn on the "synchronize" option of the module and instead of using the category configured in the module, it will use the current category of the page to get the list of latest products from the database.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds