Back-end custom field hyperlink

• Thank you received: 114
6 years 9 months ago #272773

Hi,

We do have custom field as tracking number in back-end orders listing. Is there a way to add hyperlink to it? We sometimes check tracking for some orders and its annoying to copy/paste it... So having hyperlink would be good. Not sure how can this be done and which file should be modified in back-end?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
6 years 9 months ago #272778

Hi,

I don't understand what you want exactly. If you want a custom field where you can enter a link, you can change the type of your custom field to "link".

6 years 9 months ago #272800

Hi,

Sorry, maybe I was not clear enough. We do have custom field where we enter tracking number for each order. After status is shipped, tracking number is displayed in email and front end order listing for user. On pressing it you are redirected to track your parcel....

$url = JText::_( 'CUSTOM_POST_HYPERLINK' );

if($row->order_status == 'shipped'){

echo '<a href="'.$url. $row->tracking_number.'" target="_blank">'. $row->tracking_number. '</a>';

We would like to do same for admin back-end order listing. We want to add href to custom field....

Thanks

6 years 9 months ago #272805

Hi,

The edit the file "listing" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views and add your custom code there.
I would recommend you to activate temporarily the setting "Display view files" of the HikaShop configuration.
Thanks to it you can easily see which view file to edit for which area of HikaShop on your website.

The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

6 years 9 months ago #272842

Hi,

Should we disable it on order listing and get it with some code. Or there is a way to wrap it inside href?

Thanks

6 years 9 months ago #272851

HI,

I'm not following you. Why you add custom code similar to what you posted in your previous message?

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds